Clubplanet Nightlife Community

track id

bjsil

Originally posted by bjsil

I was just wondering about the id???? never said it was great...you like red I like blue whogives a fuk. Thanks

whoever did that should be shot and any dj who plays that is a complete moron and i know of 2 in nj who have :laugh::blown:

Originally posted by bjsil

your my friggin idol. I didnt ask if you liked it, just an ID! Thanks so much for your time

thanks for wasting my time on a lionel richie remix post :laugh: but figures someone from philly would want to know, u guys down there are always up to par with music ;)

Originally posted by djmikebugout

geez wakeup...

u cudda at least gave him the ID before tearing down the track...its not like the guy asked u to send it to him....some people like 80's remixes. and if u dont want to 'waste your time' then dont read the post. Simple as that.

if he doesnt want someone to express an opinion on garbage he shouldnt post it :rolleyes:

i like alot of the 80s remix but how gay can u get doin lionel richie :laugh: an 80s remix ive been droppin for a month now still gets one of the best crowd rsponses and only now has come around nyc

Wakeup, you really do have a great knowledge/understanding and taste in music, which is really admirable....

And while there's nothing wrong with expressing your opinion, why do you always feel the need to make people feel dumb while in the process?! I just don't understand it, it shows bad character. It's one thing to say you don't like something, but quite another to bash someone and try to make them feel like an idiot.

Originally posted by Mystify22

Wakeup, you really do have a great knowledge/understanding and taste in music, which is really admirable....

And while there's nothing wrong with expressing your opinion, why do you always feel the need to make people feel dumb while in the process?! I just don't understand it, it shows bad character. It's one thing to say you don't like something, but quite another to bash someone and try to make them feel like an idiot.

i never bashed him one bit (i was only a wiseass when he became sarcastic), i bashed the track and whoever did it and rightfully so. i dont see how he felt dumb in me expressing an OPINION, he might think its the greatest track of all time so be it. but whatever to each their own, if u dont want replies whether their good or bad dont post or otherwise expect some form of feedback whether u like it or not. this board is more for comic relief anyway and no point in being serious even 1/2 the time, so mystify if u judge this board on my character oh well, u got some great "characters" on ur nj board :blank:

Originally posted by wakeup

this board is more for comic relief anyway and no point in being serious even 1/2 the time, so mystify if u judge this board on my character oh well, u got some great "characters" on ur nj board :blank:

I wasn't trying to put you down, I just feel like you use your knowledge in a cocky way, I'm sorry for judging you. I don't know you and shouldn't have said you have bad character, who knows you could be a really nice person, I guess I just interpreted how you post the wrong way.

Take care :)

Originally posted by pipdaddy

wakeup is an assclown. he proves it on a daily basis:rolleyes:

only ass clwon is u, ur probably one of the morons who likes this track knowin the crap u post in the nj board

Originally posted by wakeup

only ass clwon is u, ur probably one of the morons who likes this track knowin the crap u post in the nj board

i havent heard it yet. but i'll let u know after fegfury gives me my cd tomorrow