Clubplanet Nightlife Community

summer anthem??

Originally posted by saleen351

SUPERMAN SUPERMAN SUPERMAN!!!!

GONNA BE BIG IN THE PROGRESSIVE CROWD......

NJ didn't get it yet..........

nj didnt get it yet hahhaha, saleen its been around for 2 months and its has no anthem type material to it other than a nice beat

Originally posted by whitecamaro

personally i love serenity but its about 4 months old and like you said the anthem hasnt come out yet. gonna agree with bugout and say amuka will be an anthem this summer. i would love to hear "running up that hill" get a shitload of play this summer too but i dont think it will happen. another nice remix i would def love to hear get played is U2 - with or without you(sultan & michel's rmx). we'll see over the next month or so

u2 has the same problem as kate bush little to dark and not a full vocal, both great tracks. ive been dropping that u2 for over a month now, finally the local distributors got a hold of the 12in. many times id play them back to back sound good

Originally posted by wakeup

u2 has the same problem as kate bush little to dark and not a full vocal, both great tracks. ive been dropping that u2 for over a month now, finally the local distributors got a hold of the 12in. many times id play them back to back sound good

yea def agree. prob is that these are actually quality tracks which deserve the recognition and yet some horrible track is gonna be the new "anthem". but hey me and you have a different style than some others i guess :rolleyes:

Originally posted by whitecamaro

yea def agree. prob is that these are actually quality tracks which deserve the recognition and yet some horrible track is gonna be the new "anthem". but hey me and you have a different style than some others i guess :rolleyes:

just stay out of most nj places and ull be fine ;) , cause those who know already have known how big these tracks are and are quality productions. not some 99 synth stabs like appreciate me

Guest saleen351

LOL, the appreciate track is in my folder which i share on kazza and blubster.... not a rip! enjoy.....

track is good, but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way better than my joint superman... But however like wake up said superman isn't a commerical or soon to be commerical track with lots of vocals... it just bangs!!! there is no singing only a guy speaking.....