Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone got an mp3 player?

There just isnt any out on the market, except for the ipod which can hold like 2,500 songs, the rest are 128 Mbit and thats not enough for the kind of music I listen too, now Im going to have to shell out 300$$$ :(:cry:

Originally posted by rdancer

thanks, but the ipod is def. nicer ;)

..then stfu and buy it already...;)

...for now, i got a cheap $99 phillips/nike model that plays mp3s off cdr's...sport model has hidden buttons and schtuff...it'll do until the ipods/zen come down in price...

Originally posted by phatman

..then stfu and buy it already...;)

...for now, i got a cheap $99 phillips/nike model that plays mp3s off cdr's...sport model has hidden buttons and schtuff...it'll do until the ipods/zen come down in price...

I have the same thing, the only problem is the volume doesn't go up that high :(

Originally posted by phatman

...i know...i had to buy new headphones...doesnt make a huge difference but it is impactive...

sucks, I rather spend my 300$ towards clothes or a new flat screen or some ishhh! Not a fancy walkman :idea:

Originally posted by mssabina

i have a rio one but it's pretty sucky... an ipod is prolly your best bet, i'm saving up for one.

my lil sis has an ipod(sad..she's a baller..and im not) ...the few times ive used it i liked it..its simple..and stores a shitload of music....u can always get one of them Nomad shits my boys used to jack from Best Buy..they hold mad memory and the sound is quality

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

my lil sis has an ipod(sad..she's a baller..and im not) ...the few times ive used it i liked it..its simple..and stores a shitload of music....u can always get one of them Nomad shits my boys used to jack from Best Buy..they hold mad memory and the sound is quality

had one of those till my lil brother burrowed it left it out in the baking sun all day in his car, and ruined it :cry: what a waste of 250$ :(