Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nyc420

Draper Sucks!

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by nyc420

Was told to stop jacking people about liking Draper and start my own thread...so here.

Tony Draper BLOWS and if you like him I think your a complete idiot.

Bitches.....:laugh:

good thing i could give a shit what you think:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tunnelbandit

BLOW DA SPEAKAZZZZZZZ!!... BOOM BOOM

Ok it's not even fun anymore. But keep on posting nyc420 because I love your fucking sig.

Bro, I haven't had a computer or Internet for almost a year, and to have to come back to good old CP where it all really started, and see posts about how good Draper was last night is BRUTAL!

That may have been a run-on sentence, but that's the way it is...:bong:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyc420

Was told to stop jacking people about liking Draper and start my own thread...so here.

Tony Draper BLOWS and if you like him I think your a complete idiot.

Bitches.....:laugh:

So you must be some kind of expert, right? I'm assuming that, like Draper, you've had a residency at the biggest club in the U.S. for almost 2 years in the past? Right? Since you can judge him, I'm guessing that you've spun all over the world, let alone the country, right?? Vegas, La, NYC, Miami, Philly, and so on? I'm sure that you've produced a bunch tracks with some of the biggest name remixers in the world like J.P., Robbie Rivera, Robbie Tronco, Hex Hector, Chris Cox, and so on? No?? You havent? Well I'm sure that since you post on CP all the time you must know what you're talking about. :blown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mangos

So you must be some kind of expert, right? I'm assuming that, like Draper, you've had a residency at the biggest club in the U.S. for almost 2 years in the past? Right? Since you can judge him, I'm guessing that you've spun all over the world, let alone the country, right?? Vegas, La, NYC, Miami, Philly, and so on? I'm sure that you've produced a bunch tracks with some of the biggest name remixers in the world like J.P., Robbie Rivera, Robbie Tronco, Hex Hector, Chris Cox, and so on? No?? You havent? Well I'm sure that since you post on CP all the time you must know what you're talking about. :blown:

I heard him spin at this cheesy club here in in Albany(Sneaky Pete's) this past year and he was horrible. The only reason I went was because I live in Albany now and my friends wanted to dance. He had a Mets jersey(LOL) on that said 'Draper' on the back. Hellooooooooo...you're a fuckin tool box!

I'm sorry but he sucks...he's always sucked and he always will suck. And I will keep ragging on someone who praises him cause they obviously haven't heard anything better. Hopefully I'll make these morons realize that he blows...:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mangos

So you must be some kind of expert, right? I'm assuming that, like Draper, you've had a residency at the biggest club in the U.S. for almost 2 years in the past? Right? Since you can judge him, I'm guessing that you've spun all over the world, let alone the country, right?? Vegas, La, NYC, Miami, Philly, and so on? I'm sure that you've produced a bunch tracks with some of the biggest name remixers in the world like J.P., Robbie Rivera, Robbie Tronco, Hex Hector, Chris Cox, and so on? No?? You havent? Well I'm sure that since you post on CP all the time you must know what you're talking about. :blown:

You can't judge a DJ without being a DJ you retard? So, I guess I could never say never say an actor like Keanu Reeves is a horrible actor unless I'm an actor myself? I guess I can't say a doctor who commits malpractice isn't a good doctor because I'm not a doctor myself? And the Knicks, I can't judge whether they are a horrible team or not because I'm not a baller? Think before you speak imbecile, your argument, or lack thereof, makes zero sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dkny8

And the Knicks, I can't judge whether they are a horrible team or not because I'm not a baller? Think before you speak imbecile, your argument, or lack thereof, makes zero sense.

Are you kidding me!?!? I'm a HUGE Knicks fan and they are fuckin horrible! I know this because I am an avid basketball fan that watches and knows what good basketball is. Just like I am a avid house/techno listener who knows what a good set is because I've heard almost every dj(local and worldwide) spin at a club.

You like Apples dkny8???

I just BITCHED you...how ya like them apples....:eek:

Oh and Draper SUCKS!!!!:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wassup dude,

welcome back!!

I saw Draper a few months ago at Abyss in good on jerzey. It was mad funny... there were these fools wearing jerseys that said Draper on the back. I felt so sorry for them, you know... being that they are socially and mentally disabled. Anyway back to my review. The guy was ok initially, but later on he just got too hard and too annoying for my taste. Everyone has their own preferences, some people think he is a god... i was brought into the music world at the other end of the spectrum.

BTW - my tolerance for cheese and annoying shit they place grew over the past 5 years because of going out in jersey.

Preach on brotha! :hat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by teklord310

BTW - my tolerance for cheese and annoying shit they place grew over the past 5 years because of going out in jersey.

Preach on brotha! :hat:

Mine has too from being here in Albany, but I still will always rag on Draper. What a Jackass!

Gonna be down in NYC for Sander next weekend, you in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dkny8

You can't judge a DJ without being a DJ you retard? So, I guess I could never say never say an actor like Keanu Reeves is a horrible actor unless I'm an actor myself? I guess I can't say a doctor who commits malpractice isn't a good doctor because I'm not a doctor myself? And the Knicks, I can't judge whether they are a horrible team or not because I'm not a baller? Think before you speak imbecile, your argument, or lack thereof, makes zero sense.

I didn't mean that you can't criticize if you're not a DJ...guess that came out wrong. What I meant by saying what I did was he's done a lot in his time as a DJ. He's got a long line of accomplishments...longer than most of the NYC DJs. So he's doing something right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyc420

Was told to stop jacking people about liking Draper and start my own thread...so here.

Tony Draper BLOWS and if you like him I think your a complete idiot.

Bitches.....:laugh:

AWESOME...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×