Clubplanet Nightlife Community

skirts??

girly

Anyone know of any good places to find those little plaid skirts everyones been wearing? I saw a couple in Arden B in Roosevelt field and love them so much.. I only have bought a juicy one in that terry cloth material and am looking for more of the plaid styles.. girls? suggestions??

Originally posted by Mystify22

No problem :)

Oh and I am pretty sure I saw a few at Forever 21, but not sure if you would want to shop there, some of their stuff is lower end quality....But if all else fails, :aright::D

contempo isn't any better than forever 21 in terms of quality. surprise surprise. As for terry cloth skirts. why?

Originally posted by spinsaikel

contempo isn't any better than forever 21 in terms of quality. surprise surprise. As for terry cloth skirts. why?

IMO, Forever 21 is a step lower in quality, a lot of their stuff can only be washed a few times, and threads/seams always come loose.....But we all have our opinions.

Oh, and by the way, who said anything about terry cloth skirts?

IMO, Forever 21 is a step lower in quality, a lot of their stuff can only be washed a few times, and threads/seams always come loose.....But we all have our opinions.

Oh, and by the way, who said anything about terry cloth skirts?

the owner of this thread. scroll up if you will

the owner of this thread. scroll up if you will

yeah i said thats one that i already own.. heres a picture, i think its cute, i have it in white, who asked for your fashion advice?? LOLL

juicy685-l.jpg

Originally posted by girly

yeah i said thats one that i already own.. heres a picture, i think its cute, i have it in white, who asked for your fashion advice?? LOLL

juicy685-l.jpg

I like it, it's very cute - and would be perfect to wear to the beach over a bikini! :D

Originally posted by girly

juicy685-l.jpg

Ok, apparently there is some mis-communications here. mystify didn't know why I mentioned terry cloth so I said" the owner of this thread. scroll up." Wasn't intended for the thread starter mind you. And I already knew that Girly owned a terry cloth skirt in white. Now that you posted a pic Girly, I don't think the skirt looks bad at all. Rock it. and this is me rollin' away....

Peas out

Ok, apparently there is some mis-communications here. mystify didn't know why I mentioned terry cloth so I said" the owner of this thread. scroll up." Wasn't intended for the thread starter mind you. And I already knew that Girly owned a terry cloth skirt in white. Now that you posted a pic Girly, I don't think the skirt looks bad at all. Rock it. and this is me rollin' away....

Peas out

Yeah I think I missed that she mentioned it later in her thread, I thought she only mentioned the plaid skirts, my bad.

Yeah I think I missed that she mentioned it later in her thread, I thought she only mentioned the plaid skirts, my bad.

it's quite alright. just send me a coupon for a free cone from the dairy queen and we call it even. Remember, making mistakes is normal on CP. Even fuckin up is alright. Being perfect is unacceptable.

Originally posted by linabina

how much is that skirt? soooo adorable :love2:

it was about $100 bucks, they have them in bloomingdales, at least the juicy ones, i see a bunch elsewhere that are imitation and just as cute.. I know its a bg rip off paying $100 bucks for a little piece of material

Originally posted by nifer

plaid skirts... ugh, they remind me of the early 90s...

Really? the 90's? Hmm, they remind me of all of my ex g/fs (who oddly enough went to a catholic hs at some pint in their life.) And come to think of it that would have been during the 90's but I rather to assc plaid skirts with well tkae a guess :D