Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ripped Juiced Out Guys vs Natural Trim Lean Guys

guest00901

What do you go for?

The guy I have been pretty serious with for 3 months now on and off is really lean, cut very hot abs yummy body

and that new guy I met is pretty much a juice bag. He took his shirt off when we went out to a club and it was a really big turn off how like grossly big he was.

So now im kinda leaning back towards my yummy natural body boy of 3 months

How do you like ur men

i'm not into big guys... i loooove cut up, lean boys so much more, i think it's a misconception that women prefer big muscular men. heh, i don't like a guy with a bigger chest than me :tongue:

toned arms and abs are good enough.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

What do you go for?

The guy I have been pretty serious with for 3 months now on and off is really lean, cut very hot abs yummy body

and that new guy I met is pretty much a juice bag. He took his shirt off when we went out to a club and it was a really big turn off how like grossly big he was.

So now im kinda leaning back towards my yummy natural body boy of 3 months

How do you like ur men

you can be a nice size and be lean, cut, and have very nice abs... plus not everyone does juice who is a nice size...

I think that now a days anyone who is a decent size is referred to as a "juicehead." There are still people who work very hard to have a nice body and dont always take the shortcut. Just cause a kid has abs and cut up arms doesnt mean shit cause anyone who is skinny can have that so how is that considered a body:confused:

The question should be what do you consider to be BIG?

Originally posted by sexxyme

I like muscles!!!:D

I agree with ya, i love beefy muscular guys, I'm a skinny girl and I guess opposites attract, 'cause for me the bigger the better, but I do notice its hard to find a big guy whose cut and over 5'10" :confused:

i've dated all types of men....my ex was a bouncer at Stiletto's in Jerz....so he was pretty diesel....not cut up like a fien, but solid as solid can be. He was around 220 lbs and 6'1

My other ex was a little of both...had plenty of definition and was solid.....altho he usually maintained his body weight at stayed at relatively the same size all the time. He was around 170 lbs and 5'10.

Right now the guy i'm seeing is actually pretty lean. He was pretty diesel back in the day, but slacking has had it's effects. If he were to get back in the gym, he'd be whipped back into shape in no time. This guy is about 6'4 and a lil' over 200 lbs.

....but, as for my preference, i just like tall guys with strong arms. That's about it.

Originally posted by mssabina

i'm not into big guys... i loooove cut up, lean boys so much more, i think it's a misconception that women prefer big muscular men. heh, i don't like a guy with a bigger chest than me :tongue:

exactly... big big big men look like neanderthals or troglodytes... healthy, lean, cut men are prolly the best looking...

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...lol

that shit isnt going anywhere its in our genes... :goofy:

thats not true at all... For SOME people that falls true. I was really lanky when I graduated high school and had the abs and toned arms, but I didnt even lift or eat right. I was always active as a kid and I could never put on weight. I'm active still due to the gym and playing ball/soccer here and there and I have a nice amount of weight on. I'm not huge nor am I skinny. It just takes time.

Originally posted by mssabina

Exactly... :aright:

Another thing about leaner guys... for one, they're A LOT stronger than some people think... AND they tend to have way fast metabolisms, and have ENERGY coming out the ying-yang... two guesses as to where all that energy gets to go... ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

Exactly... :aright:

Another thing about leaner guys... for one, they're A LOT stronger than some people think... AND they tend to have way fast metabolisms, and have ENERGY coming out the ying-yang... two guesses as to where all that energy gets to go... ;)

yeh out their mouths:blank:

j/k j/k j/k lol