Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tattoos....How Many Is Enough?

guest00901

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't say its "too much" or anything like that... but i would wait on it a while... if you do all of them now, if you decide you want to put something important to you on in a few years, your choices of where to put them are limited...

and whatever you do, don't put anyones name on yourself, ever... but you probably already know that...

Originally posted by joeg

i wouldn't say its "too much" or anything like that... but i would wait on it a while... if you do all of them now, if you decide you want to put something important to you on in a few years, your choices of where to put them are limited...

and whatever you do, don't put anyones name on yourself, ever... but you probably already know that...

:laugh:

Yea I learned that the hard way...stupid me ;)

but hey it's always great when you have a good tattoo guy and he does a great coverup...cant see a damn fuckin thing :aright:

My foot I wanna get like this really nice flower vine going down it near my toes. It's so pretty and then the back of my neck is just something spiritual, its a symbol from my belief that means protection its gonna be small but right under the hair line. Its not all for show mostly just because its meaningful to me

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

My foot I wanna get like this really nice flower vine going down it near my toes. It's so pretty and then the back of my neck is just something spiritual, its a symbol from my belief that means protection its gonna be small but right under the hair line. Its not all for show mostly just because its meaningful to me

the foot does sound cute

a friend of mine got the symbol for sexuality on the back of her neck..it's nice if it's meaningful you know..

:laugh:

Yea I learned that the hard way...stupid me ;)

but hey it's always great when you have a good tattoo guy and he does a great coverup...cant see a damn fuckin thing :aright:

:laugh: :laugh:

omg, i'm sorry... i didn't know...

The tattoo on te back of the neck is HOT...I've seen a girl with one at my gym and it's great...I guess it'd be a nice starting point for a guy to...AHEM...anyway...

I've see you dance at Float, and I don't think you have too many. I REALLY like the one on your back.

I've got two myself, one on my ankle and one on my left shoulder blade, looking for one more...I know where I want to put it- top of my right thigh, on the front- I'm just not sure yet about what i want to put there.

Originally posted by trueqwest

The tattoo on te back of the neck is HOT...I've seen a girl with one at my gym and it's great...I guess it'd be a nice starting point for a guy to...AHEM...anyway...

I've see you dance at Float, and I don't think you have too many. I REALLY like the one on your back.

I've got two myself, one on my ankle and one on my left shoulder blade, looking for one more...I know where I want to put it- top of my right thigh, on the front- I'm just not sure yet about what i want to put there.

U seen me dance :) lol

Ok I have 4 tats

One on my back shoulder

A Big one on my lower back

One by my bikini line

And One on my ankle

I wanna get 2 more

One on the back of my neck

and one on my foot

is it to much?:confused:

definitely not...i love girls with tatoos...

love em, love em, love em... sexy...

giirrlll, i can't believe you did the name thang...

...crazy...

i got 2 right now...

2 huge stars on my left tricep...

1 huge zen symbol on my right arm...

i got plans for 3 more...

and for people with no tatoos...

who tell you to slow down...

blah blah blah...they just don't get it...

im an artist...

drawing-apprentice tatoo artist, music, dance...

my body is one of my works of art...

i fuckin love it...:D :D :D

"a person with no tatoos, is just a shaved ape"

-Oscar Wild

i'm not a fan of tattoos for myself mainly because i'm really indesicive and i change my mind constantly, i could never deal with putting a permanant mark on my body that i may hate in 5 years. if i ever do get one, it'll have to be significant and in an inconspicuous place like the back of my neck... but then again, i have long hair that i almost always wear down, so what's the point...

lots of people say tattoos are addicting, i guess you got caught up in that lol

Originally posted by bodiii

definitely not...i love girls with tatoos...

love em, love em, love em... sexy...

giirrlll, i can't believe you did the name thang...

...crazy...

i got 2 right now...

2 huge stars on my left tricep...

1 huge zen symbol on my right arm...

i got plans for 3 more...

and for people with no tatoos...

who tell you to slow down...

blah blah blah...they just don't get it...

im an artist...

drawing-apprentice tatoo artist, music, dance...

my body is one of my works of art...

i fuckin love it...:D :D :D

"a person with no tatoos, is just a shaved ape"

-Oscar Wild

You sound like my kinda guy :)

lol

Originally posted by ladyshady

i'd say yeah..

....i agree............i do not like tats....especially on girls.........and well...............u've made it clear u make impulse decisions like names on your body!:laugh: .........it's a fucking tattoo not piece of jewelery........use your head...

Originally posted by misk

u've made it clear u make impulse decisions like names on your body!:laugh:

of course she will, she's 19! But the rumors are true, they are VERY addicting, in a way that someone who doesn't have any will never understand. Once you got the first one, stopping is damn near impossible!

And as long as her cover-ups aren't too tacky, then let the girl go.. Besides, they look good on her!

Originally posted by trueqwest

of course she will, she's 19! But the rumors are true, they are VERY addicting, in a way that someone who doesn't have any will never understand. Once you got the first one, stopping is damn near impossible!

And as long as her cover-ups aren't too tacky, then let the girl go.. Besides, they look good on her!

...i do understand...similar to piercings..........not saying anything about that.......she asked if its too many in OUR opinions......and i agree with others saying it is.....and the fact that some are not thought through and the long term life of a tattoo is not taken into consideration.....i think she should slow up.........that is all pal................:D

Tattoo's are definetally NOT addicting....I have 1 & I've had it for 5 years with no desire to get another b/c of the spot I got it.....imo...the only places a tattoo looks good on a girl is either the hip area or the lower back....Everywhere else looks tacky