A Big one on my lower back

One by my bikini line

And One on my ankle

I wanna get 2 more

One on the back of my neck

and one on my foot

is it to much?:confused:

anything more than 0 is too many...

I've always wanted a tattoo, but still haven't found something that I truly want just yet, so I'm being patient....

Dee, I want to see yours - do you have any pics!?

Ohh and I agree, the back of the neck sounds hot whoever said that....

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ok I have 4 tats

One on my back shoulder

One by my bikini line

And One on my ankle

I wanna get 2 more

and one on my foot

LOL, it looks like we have tats in the same places (except for the one on the ankle, I don't have one there... yet???)

I don't think it's too many... it's your body, it's nobody's business but your own how/how much you want to illustrate it. I do however agree that maybe you should wait a little while... you're young, you don't want to run out of tattoo-able places too soon! lol

I was actually thinking about a tattoo on the back of the neck this morning... I've always thought it was a really sexy location, just didn't really see the point of putting it somewhere that basically NOBODY would ever see. Then one day recently I had a vivid image in my head, of being bent over while my boyfriend pulls up my hair and kisses my tat while he... Well, I think you get the picture! :D

I looove guys w/ tribal tattos - especially on their upper back.

NO scarey stuff like bones and ghosts and NO god stuff - no people like Jesus and their grandad. ew.

But - I would never date a guy w/ tattos or marry one. Tattoo's DO NOT look nice later on in life....

What I think is hot on girls:

Lower back - only if they have a nice bod. But, yes it's fucking hot on a girl , but everyone has one these days it's not a biggie any more.

Originally posted by rachel1997

I looove guys w/ tribal tattos - especially on their upper back.

NO scarey stuff like bones and ghosts and NO god stuff - no people like Jesus and their grandad. ew.

But - I would never date a guy w/ tattos or marry one. Tattoo's DO NOT look nice later on in life....

What I think is hot on girls:

Lower back - only if they have a nice bod. But, yes it's fucking hot on a girl , but everyone has one these days it's not a biggie any more.

I agree about the back tattoo thing on girls and guys, I wish someone would come up with another design style other than tribal to make tattoo's desirable again though.

It's getting a bit boring seeing somewhatthe same tribal tattoo on just about every gril's lower back and every guys shoulders.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ok I have 4 tats

One on my back shoulder

One by my bikini line

And One on my ankle

I wanna get 2 more

and one on my foot

i would wait a little, you seem to have a "good" amount right now and wouldnt want to over do it. but thats just my 2 cents :)

I have one on my left shoulder blade of a keltic cross and the second a tribal martial art insignia on my left arm which both has alot of meaning for me.

I've wanted them since I was 16 but never got them till I was 24 cause I wanted to be sure I wouldn't regret getting them which now I don't. My point is each tattoo should have some sort of meaning as to why you got it without any regrets....I think after 3 might be alittle too much.....

Originally posted by sassa

i hate tattoos.

i'd be paranoid that i wouldn't like them after a while...and taking them out is expensive and painful........

Yes, I used to want to get a tatoo ' cuz it was "cool"

But ya know what, tatto's for me are like clothes, you want it now, but it dosen't look right later on in life...

Originally posted by solbeam

I have two and I don't even think about them unless someone points them out.

Yeah, eventually they just become another part of your body... you may as well have been born with 'em...