Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clit Rings

guest00901

Im thinking bout doing this

But I don't know which way

Should I get the hood

or the actual clit

I wanted to get it how Jenna Jameson has it going left to right through the clit but someone told me u could loose feeling...and I don't need that going on

Anyone got this? Pros..Cons HELP!!

Originally posted by boriginal

My friends girl got it done. Don't get it the way Jenna has it. Do it vertical. She said , she has like 10x more orgasms. and if she trys, she can have them at the gym and other places.

that's awsome..the gym..ha

whats with all these piercings and tats...stop desecrating your bodyy..someone stop her.

:tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by rdancer

orgasims at the dinner table :D:blown:

:laugh:

i was thinking about this a while ago... but after i sat and thought about it for real, i backed out of it

but if ur gonna do it, do the hood... vertically... dont pierce the clit itself :nono:

hm.. why do you want it done?

for looks? because you think it'll add to the pleasure? because you or others will find it sexy?

sounds kinda like you're bored with yourself or your sexuality right now. why don't you relax and enjoy your body as it is for a few years and then see whether you want to embellish?

DO NOT get a clit piercing. I don't know how true this is, but I read that they're not even legally performed anymore in the US. And even when they were, not many women were equipped with a clit large enough to be pierced (I *think* the min size was 1/4 inch).

If you're gonna go for it, get a vertical hood piercing. Just don't expect anything spectacular. I had it for a year maybe?, it did zip for me sexually- but it did look really hot!

Originally posted by wideskies

hm.. why do you want it done?

for looks? because you think it'll add to the pleasure? because you or others will find it sexy?

sounds kinda like you're bored with yourself or your sexuality right now. why don't you relax and enjoy your body as it is for a few years and then see whether you want to embellish?

Think about your I-rabbit for g-d's sake what if it gets caught in there and you need to be rushed off to a hospital. Or worse yet what if you throw the I-rabbit on Super Crazy Ludicrous mode and it rips of something:vomit2:

Think about your poor lil clit! :laugh:

The only reason why I don't have my clit pierced is because I also heard that if you get it done you can lose sensation and God knows if I lose that feeling I'll just die:laugh:

Get the vertical hood piercing or the horizontal... I have the vertical one and it doesn't do shit for me.

Originally posted by boriginal

My friends girl got it done. Don't get it the way Jenna has it. Do it vertical. She said , she has like 10x more orgasms. and if she trys, she can have them at the gym and other places.

My sister is a pro tattoo/peircing person and she said the vertical is the only way to go. All other ways, you risk infection, numbness and swelling. Hope that helps.

i think it looks hot as hell...:D

...toung ring...to...clit ring...KABOOM:spin2:

on the other hand...

i was gonna get my cock pierced...until...

my friend emailed me a nasty ass picture of a guy whose barbell got ripped out... i changed my mind quick...

i wouldn't risk my pink parts...

the nana is beautiful either way...:D

Originally posted by ladyshady

that's awsome..the gym..ha

whats with all these piercings and tats...stop desecrating your bodyy..someone stop her.

:tongue::laugh:

:aright: if you're sure you won't regret it later...go ahead...but i think they're fucked up...