Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Klutchs Lumi dee remix

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

sick :aright:

Klutch....you gonna share with us non-NYC/NJ peeps? I play at Shampoo this Sunday....PM me and lemme know you're email. I'll drop it if its decent.

Spinninrecords...if ya thought John Farugio's mix to Get Bust was hot...wait til you hear his mix of Never Leave....SICK!

Originally posted by dieseladam

it was ripped at evolution in wilkes-barre, pa by kev the rev 2 weeks ago....sponsored by me .... :D

Which was...the Farugio mix of Never Leave, or the Faraguio mix of Get Busy. Or this other guy's Never Leave. 'Cause I KNOW Kev doesnt have his hands on Farugio's Never Leave. He might have a mix to it, but not Farugio's.

Originally posted by mangos

Which was...the Farugio mix of Never Leave, or the Faraguio mix of Get Busy. Or this other guy's Never Leave. 'Cause I KNOW Kev doesnt have his hands on Farugio's Never Leave. He might have a mix to it, but not Farugio's.

i sent kev klutchs lumidee remix

yeah fridays get packed...the woodlands sell the most alcohol in theh state....but there a new place in town..AMNESIA...completely renovated....with dj skribble spinnin this fri....should be a good time...we have shit around here....closest is philly and nyc...

Yeah the Woods is still the spot...it seems like their crowds keep getting bigger and bigger. But you're right about Amnesia. That used to be the spot before Evolution opened. I'm gald to see Fritz is back there...hopefully he can give the Woods a run for their money from now on.

the lumidee remix that i did thats goin around the internet is the original...i have another remix i did thats not on the internet,thats the better one wit the remix lumidee verse in it..i gave that copy to dj enuff and thats the one thats playin on hot 97 now,im tryin to get that mix on vinyl so thats y i didnt leak it...this other mix that this kid farugio made, he is rockin my remix and tellin people he did it? lol someone send me his mix cause if its the same as mine then i would die lol

> > SaL kLuTcH

Oh ok, gotcha...I wonder if he was trying to tell people it was his, like he used to with every other hot remix he played.

i just read that part so i figured he was talkin bout my mix i never heard of the kid before so i didnt no if he spun hip hop or house but lumidee over a progressive house track sounded kinda strange to me so i didnt think of that lol....as for puttin a sample of my real mix im really dumb when it comes to computers if u no how to put the mix up on this board so people can listen to if right off the post i will def put it up let me no if u no how to do that and wat not and ill be more then happy to post it

> > SaL kLuTcH

no hes not tellin people its his...he just played it calm down...he plays rap now...to cater to the crowd...place is decent...some nights he goes off...its just my little hometown club...for thursdays...been goin for like years now....its like home

Don't worry Klutch...Farugio's mix is his own. Its un-released to the public and only a few peeps have it. I still haven't heard you're mix to "Never Leave" so I don't know if this guy is playing it or not. Kev's an awesome DJ, but he has a bad history of claiming other people's mixes to himself.....

Don't worry Klutch...Farugio's mix is his own...like Spinn' said...its a progressive house mix. I still haven't heard yours, so I can't say for sure if Kev is playin yours or not. What I meant by claiming it was, he has a history of telling people that the remixes he plays were his own...

lol i am calm im not mad at all...but this is a major reason why i never ever put my stuff on the internet its hard when u remix hip hop to get ur props for it its totally different from the house scene...im gonna try to get my new remix up asap but if ud like the old one just instant message me or email me my screen name is dj klutch ill be more then happy to send that out

> > SaL kLuTcH

lol i am calm im not mad at all...but this is a major reason why i never ever put my stuff on the internet its hard when u remix hip hop to get ur props for it its totally different from the house scene...im gonna try to get my new remix up asap but if ud like the old one just instant message me or email me my screen name is dj klutch ill be more then happy to send that out

> > SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by spinninrecords

do you mean FRITZ from ALLENTOWN? :D

Yup, thats "THE" Fritz from A-Town...Boca Joe's. He has been spinning at the Woodlands for about the last year now. He took his old job back at Amnesia. Hopefully he can get that place rockin' like he used to 5-6 years ago.

Someone else remixed lumiedees never leave you as house. The only one i have herd and i know its being played all over by some big name djs is Dennis Ciallela's Tribal Dance Mix. Thats about 2 months old. Could this be the one hes playing and claiming......Or did he do his own. I herd he did the get bizzy not the Lumidee. If he did Id like to hear this one as well......... Klutch Good luck with your mix i hope you get it signed!!!!!

Originally posted by jimvasquez

Someone else remixed lumiedees never leave you as house. The only one i have herd and i know its being played all over by some big name djs is Dennis Ciallela's Tribal Dance Mix. Thats about 2 months old. Could this be the one hes playing and claiming......Or did he do his own. I herd he did the get bizzy not the Lumidee. If he did Id like to hear this one as well......... Klutch Good luck with your mix i hope you get it signed!!!!!

Farugio did both. Get Busy has been released, but Never Leave hasn't. At least not yet...