Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kissing...

mssabina

anyone else think passionate kissing while being pressed up against a wall is so sexy? you know, the kind right before sex or whatever, when you're so hungry for each other you kiss pressed up against the door while trying to unlock it, or you get backed into a wall and held up against it while someone kisses you from your lips, down your neck, on your chest, nibbles on your ears... so so hot.

Originally posted by mssabina

anyone else think passionate kissing while being pressed up against a wall is so sexy? you know, the kind right before sex or whatever, when you're so hungry for each other you kiss pressed up against the door while trying to unlock it, or you get backed into a wall and held up against it while someone kisses you from your lips, down your neck, on your chest, nibbles on your ears... so so hot.

Any passionate kissing is sexy... A kiss is such a sacred thing between two people... When you kiss someone your not just saying you love them, but that you like them, you enjoy them, you adore them :D

Guest gabo

how i lovvvvve kissing and what you said was very sexy!

how I miss kissing:(

Originally posted by gmccookny

I love that stuff, but i always wanted to take things a step further, like SWISH all the stuff on the desk away, or the kitchen counter.

That always looks like fun :)

lol yeah, that looks great in the movies but somehow i think it wouldn't work so well if it actually happened to me... oh well, no harm in trying :D

some people take kissing for granted, but i think it's really important... if someone's kiss doesn't do it for me, chances are anything else they do won't either, if ya know what i mean.

lol yeah, that looks great in the movies but somehow i think it wouldn't work so well if it actually happened to me... oh well, no harm in trying :D

Well, i promise i wouldn't crash any rare vase's or works of art ;)

absolutely :tongue:

I love the kind of kisses that make your knees shake, the kind that make everything around you spin.. The kind that leave you breathless and begging for more.

I dont know about you guys but kissing is very important to me and it cannot be done randomly with someone I know jack shit! :)

i definetely agree with you on this one a 100%!!!!!

how about rough kisses...a mix of pleasure and pain (u-god reference :D ) the kind where he hasn't shaved in a few days and it feels rough against your skin...but it feels so good at the same time that you don't want it to stop.......

:drool:

that is the absolute best.