Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kissing...

mssabina

Originally posted by weyes

that's my number one weakness faint2.gif . i've never done it to a guy, though; i've always had a fear of messing it up :worry: .

I say give it a try weyes. I find it to be incredibly erotic. Mixed with a lil light sucking of the lips...wooo...sends shivers down my spine. I've had 2 such encounters. Then there's the sloppy kisser where they're just all over the place with their lips and tongue. I'll be like woa girl, I'm a person not the bottom of a pan:eek:

Originally posted by weyes

that's my number one weakness faint2.gif . i've never done it to a guy, though; i've always had a fear of messing it up :worry: .

i've pretty much lucked out recently with my past few flings...

somehow, they've all seemed to instinctively know that i love it when they bite my lower lip, and then suck on it as they pull away...

you should just go for it and chomp down and not worry about messing up... i'm sure he'll enjoy it as much as you will... i've always associated the girl's bite as a feral-type thing, and there isn't a guy alive that wouldn't enjoy that kind of primal feline forcefulness ;)

Originally posted by tequiza

I say give it a try weyes. I find it to be incredibly erotic. Mixed with a lil light sucking of the lips...wooo...sends shivers down my spine. I've had 2 such encounters.

i suppose i will try it sometime, but not in the very beginning of getting comfortable with anyone :hey: . and thanks, everyone :) .

Then there's the sloppy kisser where they're just all over the place with their lips and tongue. I'll be like woa girl, I'm a person not the bottom of a pan:eek:
this, and the tongue that's way too hard and fast describe about 85% of guys i've kissed :no: .

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Lip biting is great!.. You just gotta be careful not to bite too hard :tongue:

I absoluely love biting down on his lower lip, but I have a bad habit of biting too hard. Especially if I'm really excited. It's not always an accident... I might bite just a little too hard on purpose... but sometimes I just can't help it, I get too carried away... wtf, pain isn't always a bad thing, right? ;)

Originally posted by mssabina

anyone else think passionate kissing while being pressed up against a wall is so sexy? you know, the kind right before sex or whatever, when you're so hungry for each other you kiss pressed up against the door while trying to unlock it, or you get backed into a wall and held up against it while someone kisses you from your lips, down your neck, on your chest, nibbles on your ears... so so hot.

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by tastyt

I absoluely love biting down on his lower lip, but I have a bad habit of biting too hard. Especially if I'm really excited. It's not always an accident... I might bite just a little too hard on purpose... but sometimes I just can't help it, I get too carried away... wtf, pain isn't always a bad thing, right? ;)

Pain isnt always a bad thing... I think pain can be good at time.

I had the same problem as you. If Im too caught up in the moment I will bite hard :D Sometimes you just cannot help it..

Mssabina - I had a black and blue on my lip too (several times) :)