Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SAMMY SOSA - a cheat??

Do you think Sammy Sosa cheated all this time?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Sammy Sosa cheated all this time?

• Yes, his homerun records need to be wiped out.
    • No, it was an honest mistake.
    • A full investigation should take place before we remove records.
    • Who is Sammy Sosa?

I was just watching Sportscenter and they showed that the bat had a "C" on the top in white, obviously meaning corked... Now whether he meant to use it or not is a different story.. They shouldn't be allowed to have corked bats in the clubhouse if its illegal to use them, I bet they won't allow them anymore after this fiasco.... I say full investigation, before any records are wiped... First he lies and says he doesn't use roids, now hes using corked bats.. I dislike this focker now.

he's guilty. i never liked him. him and that crooked smile of his. always smiling for the cameras, for the kids. it seemed so not genuine, and now he proves it yet again. last year, he said he'd be willing to take a steroid test, and when asked ok, let's go. he said no. now he's found with a corked bat. this guys a fake and a phoney, and should be punished. what's funnier, i was watching the spanish news last nights, and 72% of the people thought he lied. u know it's bad when your own people are against you. :nono:

i hate the players union. random drug testing should take place throughout the season much like what happens in some soccer leagues thoughout the world where random players get selected from random teams after games and get tested.

its enough of this bullshit going on. fucking baseball players get paid a shit load of money fopr stuff like this to be going on. its not fair for the sport and for the fans.

Originally posted by vicman

i hate the players union. random drug testing should take place throughout the season much like what happens in some soccer leagues thoughout the world where random players get selected from random teams after games and get tested.

its enough of this bullshit going on. fucking baseball players get paid a shit load of money fopr stuff like this to be going on. its not fair for the sport and for the fans.

Vic, you read my mind...............

Exactly............it's not fair to us, the sports fan:eek:

what pisses me off even more, and this is not only with baseball players or atheletes but with famous people in general, they do 'roids, they do coke, they do pot, beat their wives, get arrested etc. and get caught, they go into rehab. sure they get a bad rep but they get tons of chances to come out of the mess clean.

robert downey jr. and darryl strawberry, i mean how many times do these fuckers have to screw up until they get thrown into the slammer?

joe blow from the street, he gets caught, he gos right to the slammer.

atheletes, "we have to understand the pressure of being famous, etc" such bull. :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

robert downey jr. and darryl strawberry, i mean how many times do these fuckers have to screw up until they get thrown into the slammer?

joe blow from the street, he gets caught, he gos right to the slammer.

atheletes, "we have to understand the pressure of being famous, etc" such bull.

uh oh...someone has the case of the Mondays on Thursday...:laugh:

Guest jroo

anyway, back to the topic, they did say that they checked like 70 some bats only that one was corked.

Originally posted by jroo

anyway, back to the topic, they did say that they checked like 70 some bats only that one was corked.

Yes.. I made a post about it in the original Sammy Sosa thread.. 76 bats were tested for foreign substances and X-rayed. Nothing was found in any of them.

Either way, it's incidents like this that are so bad for baseball.. I'm hoping it was an honest mistake.