Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do I get to turnmills??

Wzup I'm in London for 2 more weeks, and want to go to Turnmills. My hotel is on Great Queen Street in between Covent Garden tube station and Holborn tube station. Can I walk? Take the tube? How do I get there?? Also should I go on Friday or Saturday? thank peace

Depends what music you like,deep dish are doing a 6hr set there this Thursday,Roger Sanchez is doing an 8hr set there on Saturday and this is the lineup for the next couple of Fridays.

F r i d a y >>> 6th J u n e

Armin van Buuren, Judge Jules, DJ Remy,

Alex Anderson, Gavyn Mytchel.

>>>>Room 2: 'Latinaires' with....

DJ Ariel, Aldo Haydar (Buenos Aires),

El Nino, percussion: Adriano.

F r i d a y >>> 13th J u n e

Sister Bliss, Airwave, Gleave Dobbin,

Steve Lee, Alison Marks.

>>>>Room 2 : Special Needs presents...

The Plastic Avenger, Ben Broke (Credence),

Dave Rowe and Guy Bastable.

I don't know where it is in London but i'm sure Bigpopanils will see this soon and let you know.

:D

go to www.thetube.com and print out a map

turnmills is near the farringdon tube stop. take the piccadily line north (towards bounds green) and get off at the Kings Cross-St. Pancras stop. transfer to the hammersmith & city or metroplitan or circle line (they are all on the same track at this station) and go one stop east (i think its east....take any train going to alddgate or whitechapel or tower hill...its been a year and a half since ive been on these trains) to the Farringdon tube stop.

directions to all of the local clubs (including are posted inside the station. if they are not posted, just ask someone.

enjoy!

:)

ps: the tube stops running between midnight and 1am. i reccomend getting to turnmills early on friday.

the tube reopens at 5:30am on weekday and saturday mornings. it doesnt re-open until 8am on sunday mornings.