Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Final Party @ 711 - PLEASE READ!!

groovefire

Originally posted by groovefire

Item # 2933255588

“Ghost in a jar Overnight Travel Kit" with NO RESERVE!

For when your Ghost in a jar wants to go along with you on your overnight hotel stays (as every ghost does!) Why not get him or her there very own overnight travel kit???

This travel kit includes everything you see here in the photograph below! (The seller richardkelli reserves the right to substitute brands and or accessories included with the travel kit as necessary)

“Ghost In A Jar Travel Kits” are EXCELLENT for over the road truckers who want to bring there ghosts along for the ride! They are also great when you want to take your ghosts for trips to Arkansas to visit the birthplace of “The Original Ghost In A Jar”!!!

Winning bidder will receive the “Ghost In A Jar Overnight Travel Kit” that includes 2 “Ghost In A Jar Travel Jars” (may be Ball or Atlas canning jars… depends on what we have laying around). One jar is for the “Black Mist” should he (or she) decide to come along. The Ghost In A Jar Travel Kit will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. The shipping and handling charges include postage, packaging materials costs, and shipping insurance. Shipping and Handling will be $8.00

“Ghost In The Jar Overnight Travel Kits” are sold “As Is” and “Where Is”. Positive feedback will be left for the buyer for prompt payment. Payment is to be made via money order only. NO personal checks. NO ******.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a spoof auction on the “Original Ghost In A Jar” up for auction on eBay. If someone ACTUALLY sends us money for the “Ghost In A Jar Overnight Travel Kit” we will be happy to ship you what you see in the photograph below! (seller reserves the right to substitute brands and or accessories included with the overnight jars)

This auction text and photographs are copyright © 2003 by eBay user richardkelli and may not be used without permission.

i-1_B.JPG

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: TOO F'N FUNNY!!

Better than a ghost in a jar! Toast in a jar!

Item # 2933189207

Everything Else:Metaphysical:Psychic, Paranormal

Current bid US $2.27 Starting bid US $0.01

Quantity 1 # of bids 9 Bid history

Time left 4 days, 9 hours +

Location Maple Plain, MN

Country/Region United States /Minneapolis-St. Paul

Started Jun-04-03 22:33:20 PDT Mail this auction to a friend

Ends Jun-09-03 22:33:20 PDT Watch this item

Seller (rating) bkujala( 19)

Feedback rating: 19 with 100% positive feedback reviews (Read all reviews)

View seller's other items | Ask seller a question | Safe Trading Tips

High bidder kastora007( 16)

Payment ******.

******: Fast, easy, secure payment. Learn More.

Use Anything Points at ******! Learn more.

Shipping Buyer pays for all shipping costs. Will ship to United States only.

Seller services Sell similar item

Description

This is the real deal! No joke! Serious bidders only, please.

100% English muffin bread toasted to golden brown perfection. A must have for anyone! This versatile piece can be safely removed from its storage container and toasted to a darker crisp, if that's what tickles your pickle (no pun intended; the jar is authentic Vlasic).

This is a lovely conversation piece for your home or office, and is also a vital part of any camping experience: an all-in-one food-and-storage musical entertainment unit. Features pop-and-click lid at no extra charge to you, the buyer. It is a one-of-a-kind item that makes a great gift or keepsake, and if stored properly can be enjoyed for generations. Or, consider purchasing it for the newest addition to your family: your ghost-in-a-jar! Toast-in-a-jar is a hearty, nutritious, and sustaining meal that will last your ghost for years.

Seller assumes no responsibility for any spontaneous growth that may occur prior to transit, or any escape attempts or breakages or any result of ingestion that may occur after the item is received.

toast2.jpg

Ghost in a Jar-Jar

Item # 2933209873

GHOST IN A JAR-JAR

You've heard about it, you've searched for it, and now you've found it...

or has Jar-Jar found you?

This character from Star Wars: Episode I was thought to be dead and buried. Unfortunately, some idiot with too much time on his hands went out and dug up this image of him. Immediately, a darkness seemed to surround him, as is often the case in movie theaters, and the ghostly image of Jar-Jar was seen floating eerily on the silver screen.

THIS IS NOT A HOAX! THIS IS THE GHOSTLY IMAGE OF JAR-JAR!

I have tried to bury the horrific screenplay that became Star Wars: Episode I deep within my memory, but the idiocy of George Lucas in creating Jar-Jar has been too much for me to bear alone. I have been offered relief by friends and relatives, but I want this Ghost of Jar-Jar to go to someone who has experience with these things, or is otherwise willing to attempt to contain him.

PLEASE TAKE THIS CURSE FROM MY HOME!

If you purchase the image of Jar-Jar, please understand that Jar-Jar's ghoulish appearance is guaranteed. His hideous 24x36 visage will be captured appropriately for safe shipping to your location in near-mint condition. We will not be held liable for any psychic harm caused during the transportation or ownership of this frightful image. While the image would be suitable for framing, only some monster with a total disregard for his own safety and the well-being of others would dare display it so openly!

Jar-Jar says,"Meesa big bombad movie poster, not so mucha spooooooky ghost meself."

When Jar-Jar uses ebay, he shops exclusively with Uncle Joe's Silver Dollar Outpost. Click here to see a few of his recent favorites, and some bargains even the Sith can't defeat.

(If you still don't get it, this is a 24x36 movie poster in near-mint condition)

i-1.JPG

Oh yeah, the direction this thread took (by my own doing admittedly) surely lost me at least 10 711 patrons tonight. :laugh:

I haven't laughed this hard in a while!!! I'm going to try and make it tonight for a few drinks, going out w/ a bunch of friends and guys from work, def going to suggest 711..

Oh yeah, the direction this thread took (by my own doing admittedly) surely lost me at least 10 711 patrons tonight. :laugh:

Awwww :isok: Cheer up - just put a bid on this :laugh: :

"Ghost In A Jar" CLUB SPOOKY Night Club

Item # 2933250183

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2933250183&category=1469

I'd paste and cut, but the little bastard copywrote it!!! :laugh: ....

This auction text and photographs are copyright © 2003 by eBay user richardkelli and may not be used without permission.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Ps.. Is that bartender w/ the dark hair working tonight, I love looking at girls I'll never get!!:laugh:

I don’t know for sure, but if the teleportation alter and shrine to her that I built in the closet of my apartment works, she should be. ;)

I don’t know for sure, but if the teleportation alter and shrine to her that I built in the closet of my apartment works, she should be. ;)

Or if the check I wrote out to the kidnappers didn't bounce, she should be tied up in my closet in my apartment.