Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
atomicapples

real world france.

mallory is the cutest, her blue eyes are stunning... and omg her hair! i would die for hair like hers... i wish mine was still that long :( the girl from las vegas has a sick body (hello implants) and her face is pretty... the blonde ny chick is my least favorite.

the guys are ehhh, the southern kid is prolly the best looking... he kinda reminds me of matt leblanc. the boston kid has pretty eyes and i love his accent, but other than that, he ain't so hot. the gay guy is pretty cute for a blonde.

Originally posted by sassa

............people still watch mtv? :

hell yeah, i hate to sound like an easily amused neanderthal, but MTV rocks. i live for all its original programming.

Real World, Road Rules, Surf Girls, Real World/Road Rules Challenge, MTV True Life, The Osbournes, Jackass, Punked, help me get through the week.

Originally posted by sd

hell yeah, i hate to sound like an easily amused neanderthal, but MTV rocks. i live for all its original programming.

Real World, Road Rules, Surf Girls, Real World/Road Rules Challenge, MTV True Life, The Osbournes, Jackass, Punked, help me get through the week.

MTV addict

Originally posted by fineones

MTV addict

ain't no denying it. i just can't help myself, speaking of which i can't wait to watch the MTV Movie Awards tonight, Justin and Sean are going to be the best hosts EVER!!!

I just saw it on rerun tonight....not bad actually.....

I think Leah is adorable and seems like a really cool girl, Mallory is gorgeous, and that other girl from Vegas seems funky and very sexy...

The guys are kinda blah, the one from the south is sweet and seems really genuine.....

But that one guy w/the curly hair is crazy, he's starting with everyone, soooo rude!

Originally posted by Mystify22

I just saw it on rerun tonight....not bad actually.....

I think Leah is adorable and seems like a really cool girl, Mallory is gorgeous, and that other girl from Vegas seems funky and very sexy...

The guys are kinda blah, the one from the south is sweet and seems really genuine.....

But that one guy w/the curly hair is crazy, he's starting with everyone, soooo rude!

adam is just angry cuz he aint getting play...

Originally posted by atomicapples

yo im with you...

i will be the first asian boy on the show ever....

they should have real world Bangkok or Hong Kong. Then I bet you the asian to american mix will be more even?