Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: atomic

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

hey whats your insurance cost you? you own a wrx right? my fucking shit just went up to 1900 every six months, and i fucking turn 25 when the poilicy starts. dont believe the 25 year old you get a discount crap. that was the reason i had to live and now i have nothing, except a 600 dollar increase. fucking cock suckers. they rated my wrx as a 17 in vehicle value, she said a fucking motor cycle was a 9. thats fucking rediculas. i have usaa by the way.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by atomicapples

well last year it was 14000 a year for my car, full coverage under my name. it got very expensive.

so this year i pay only 4700 under my dads name and as a second car under my pops name.

14000 was getting out of hand.

omg, im paying 3800 a year, and i thought that was crazy! how old are you? i'll be 25 this month, my mom would never let me on her insurance. i havent been in one fucking accident. this is horseshit.

Guest jroo

wait a minute, i just had a reality check. how the fuck were you paying a little over a grand a month just for insurance?? did you get the car for free?

racewars is in two weeks, hector bought 3 spoon engines.... i want in. i want to be like you dom. i want a piece of the pie.

Originally posted by jroo

wait a minute, i just had a reality check. how the fuck were you paying a little over a grand a month just for insurance?? did you get the car for free?

racewars is in two weeks, hector bought 3 spoon engines.... i want in. i want to be like you dom. i want a piece of the pie.

NOS!!! I NEED NOS!!!!! gimme.... gimme a big bottle... NO!, make it 2!!! and i need those by tonight!

:laugh:

i got my way... but i dont have that kinda way anymore...

and why i paid the car off in a year, so i guess i didnt get it for free.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by atomicapples

i got my way... but i dont have that kinda way anymore...

and why i paid the car off in a year, so i guess i didnt get it for free.

wow, thats really good. im going to call around other insurance companies tomorrow at work, if i dont forget. if i cant get a good deal, im gonna have to get rid of it. :(:(:( i'll get a sleeper, maybe even an old ass car and hook it up. can we make a mini van turbo charged? i figured its insurance would be cheaper.

wow, thats really good. im going to call around other insurance companies tomorrow at work, if i dont forget. if i cant get a good deal, im gonna have to get rid of it. :(:(:( i'll get a sleeper, maybe even an old ass car and hook it up. can we make a mini van turbo charged? i figured its insurance would be cheaper.

your such a cumpulsive lair jroo. just fez up and admit that you drive around DC in a beat up LADA. :rolleyes:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

your such a cumpulsive lair jroo. just fez up and admit that you drive around DC in a beat up LADA. :rolleyes:

ok, as soon as i find out what a LADA is...