Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro Flys gonna be off the hook Saturday

U better believe ill be there for Dave Seaman...guys the most underrated DJ out there...for all the non-educated house music listeners that think Jonathan Peters is God i dare ya to come by and learn a lesson from a true professional...only thing is that Centro Fly isnt filled with Juicebags that do the double fisted pump while screaming out JON-A-THAN, JON-A-THAN...Centro Fly is also the only club that does things right...never a line for anything..a drink, to enter, coatcheck, bathroom...always room to dance...thank god somewhere in NY is like that now or days

Originally posted by joecrack13

U better believe ill be there for Dave Seaman...guys the most underrated DJ out there...for all the non-educated house music listeners that think Jonathan Peters is God i dare ya to come by and learn a lesson from a true professional...only thing is that Centro Fly isnt filled with Juicebags that do the double fisted pump while screaming out JON-A-THAN, JON-A-THAN...Centro Fly is also the only club that does things right...never a line for anything..a drink, to enter, coatcheck, bathroom...always room to dance...thank god somewhere in NY is like that now or days

u think seaman's underrated? he's got a global underground cd, which basically labels him a 'super-dj.' It's just that around here all of the club djs reign. I understand what ur saying about Jonathan Peters, but you got to admit, that during one of his sets he does get into a "Pure House" mode, and that it is sick. I like going to the factory when it's dead, not the party nights.