Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest gabo

i feel down

Guest gabo

do you ever have those days... where you just feel like shit? I think I am having an ugly day.

Originally posted by gabo

do you ever have those days... where you just feel like shit? I think I am having an ugly day.

hell yeah.. tues blues... i used to get them on tuesdays... (not every, just noticed that when i did they were on tues...) you feel lathargic, annoyed at everything, short line of patience, edgy, and just blah... nothing can satisfy noone can cheer you up... and the worst part (not sure if you get this) but you start to notice things that really bother you...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by dgmodel

hell yeah.. tues blues... i used to get them on tuesdays... (not every, just noticed that when i did they were on tues...) you feel lathargic, annoyed at everything, short line of patience, edgy, and just blah... nothing can satisfy noone can cheer you up... and the worst part (not sure if you get this) but you start to notice things that really bother you...

holy shit! thats it exactly.

Originally posted by phatman

...sounds like you two cycle together...lol

...chin-up pete...it's almost the weekend...and come saturday night, i may just let you get first dibs on reeni's sweet cheeks...;)

im convinced men have pms as well... not pms as in the term.. but the way the hormones and chemicals in your body cycle... if women have them, and its due to chemical imbalances and the like, then its only fair to say that men are capable of feeling this way as well... no???

im convinced men have pms as well... not pms as in the term.. but the way the hormones and chemicals in your body cycle... if women have them, and its due to chemical imbalances and the like, then its only fair to say that men are capable of feeling this way as well... no???

Absolutely...& men can be a hell of a lot worse at times...

...well i wouldnt term it pms...but i do agree that men are capable of cycling to some extent...i myself am a self-proclaimed "moody bitch"...lol...i remember reading somewhere that there is a theoretical relationship between our emotions and the lunar cycle - this is due to the fact that our bodies are made up of mostly water and react to the moon's gravitational pull as the oceans do in terms of tides and the like...idk if that makes sense.. it did to me but i couldve been really stoned at the time....;)

...well i wouldnt term it pms...

neither would i just using the term as refrence... similar to how ford had at first used horses to compare his engines to since that was the only thing around... so i just said pms since its the only thing around that its comparable to...

neither would i just using the term as refrence... similar to how ford had at first used horses to compare his engines to since that was the only thing around... so i just said pms since its the only thing around that its comparable to...

...yea yea yea...shudup already you bloated cranky bitch...;):tongue::D

Guest gabo

...sounds like you two cycle together...lol

...chin-up pete...it's almost the weekend...and come saturday night, i may just let you get first dibs on reeni's sweet cheeks...;)

oh yea!

Guest gabo

hmmm i dont know about pms but i am craving chocolate and the need to watch sleepless in seattle

btw do I look fat in these jeans? welll do I!?