Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ear kisses and nibbles?

weyes

do you like having your ears kissed and/or nibbled?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. do you like having your ears kissed and/or nibbled?

• yes, i love it!!!
    • i could take it or leave it
    • i hate it

the ear thing. it seems i have an unpopular opinion on this, but i just want some input, both in a vote and some comments, just to know how people really feel on the subject.

supposedly, a lot of people like to have their ears nibbled and kissed, but i hate it. it bothers me like a fly circling my head; i just wanna swat that mouth away.

where do you stand? do you love it? could you take it or leave it? or do you hate it?

Originally posted by weyes

the ear thing. it seems i have an unpopular opinion on this, but i just want some input, both in a vote and some comments, just to know how people really feel on the subject.

supposedly, a lot of people like to have their ears nibbled and kissed, but i hate it. it bothers me like a fly circling my head; i just wanna swat that mouth away.

where do you stand? do you love it? could you take it or leave it? or do you hate it?

it all depends on the lips that kiss it. As does most kissing sports.

Originally posted by sweetie029

I always fuck up a moment when a guy goes near my ear/neck....I'm super sensitive so everything just tickles me & I start cracking up....Even if someone whispers in my ear or talks close it gives me chillsss

LMFAO!!! Me too!!:laugh:

I can take it or leave it. It can be too tickly if not done right. But I've noticed that it drives guys nuts to just barely run your tongue on the little hairs inside, and then breathe deeply into the ear...

i love it, but like someone mentioned already, i don't need a tongue slobbering in my ear. less is more... biting on my earlobe, running your tongue around the outside of my ear, kisses on my neck right under my ear... that's good.