Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vixenfoxxy

OK Question about this new partay at Nation...

Recommended Posts

...how is it? Obviously, I'm a bit far away to able to go there but I would like to know how it is, what they are bringing in, etc. And I hate to ask the stinging question but I really would like to know... how does it compare to Buzz, in your opinions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cant you just read all the threads? :confused:

:D

in a 1 to 10 scale i give it a 5. at least its Nation, thats where i assign my 5 points. aside from opening night with steve lawler, theyve had problems in general. usually its half full at best. weird format with hip-hop and salsa outside and in the front.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

. aside from opening night with steve lawler, theyve had problems in general. usually its half full at best.

Roger Sanchez was my favorite night. Music was off da hook and as far as i know the nigtht went without a glitch. AND Sanchez played the promised 8 hours. Too bad the place was dead by 3AM...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nautilus60

Roger Sanchez was my favorite night. Music was off da hook and as far as i know the nigtht went without a glitch. AND Sanchez played the promised 8 hours. Too bad the place was dead by 3AM...

i forgot about that night. you said it was good. so i stand corrected. aside from the first 2 nights, they've had problems. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well at least they've taken some suggestions to heart. I hope it goes well for you guys. I've pretty much decided not to support them until I get some good reviews.

Glad to see they're doing house in the front room. Should be a good time if everything goes well.

I'm gonna go see Mea at Five. I heard she bangs it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by revaluation

well at least they've taken some suggestions to heart. I hope it goes well for you guys. I've pretty much decided not to support them until I get some good reviews.

Glad to see they're doing house in the front room. Should be a good time if everything goes well.

I'm gonna go see Mea at Five. I heard she bangs it out.

She does bang it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by revaluation

well at least they've taken some suggestions to heart. I hope it goes well for you guys. I've pretty much decided not to support them until I get some good reviews.

Glad to see they're doing house in the front room. Should be a good time if everything goes well.

I'm gonna go see Mea at Five. I heard she bangs it out.

What does she spin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nautilus60

Roger Sanchez was my favorite night. Music was off da hook and as far as i know the nigtht went without a glitch. AND Sanchez played the promised 8 hours. Too bad the place was dead by 3AM...

it was more like 5 1/2 hours or so. He got on at 11:30 and stopped at 5:30. But yeah, that is probably my fav night as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by revaluation

well at least they've taken some suggestions to heart. I hope it goes well for you guys. I've pretty much decided not to support them until I get some good reviews.

Glad to see they're doing house in the front room. Should be a good time if everything goes well.

I'm gonna go see Mea at Five. I heard she bangs it out.

dear god! say it ain't so!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

...how is it? Obviously, I'm a bit far away to able to go there but I would like to know how it is, what they are bringing in, etc. And I hate to ask the stinging question but I really would like to know... how does it compare to Buzz, in your opinions?

Get off your lazy ass and go check it out for yourself......all you need to know is they have cages. If you hate to ask the question then don't ask it. BTW it was nice talking to you last week............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spinsaikel

it was more like 5 1/2 hours or so. He got on at 11:30 and stopped at 5:30. But yeah, that is probably my fav night as well.

how in the world did nautilus think that sanchez spun 8 hours. clearly he can't count! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by Kuro

My impression of Code is that it's very much like Glow, but at Nation and without the trance.

they still have a good sound system that's better than glow, and the fact that they dont have trance makes it 100 times better. and no fucking sieren either.

i think its fine. i miss the dnb in the front room though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kuro

What does she spin?

from what I gather she spins hard beats and pitched up house...kinda like Donald Glaude with fake tits. It's not trance, which is all I care about...and ya, she sings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by revaluation

from what I gather she spins hard beats and pitched up house...kinda like Donald Glaude with fake tits. It's not trance, which is all I care about...and ya, she sings.

fake tits, im there! oh wait, im going to code to be with everyone else. i <3 my friends. and you should come reval. bring your candy ass, i havent given you any drunk spankings in a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jroo

they still have a good sound system that's better than glow, and the fact that they dont have trance makes it 100 times better. and no fucking sieren either.

i think its fine. i miss the dnb in the front room though.

doesn't glow also have an avalon sound system? I thought they just had it turned up too loud and the reverb is horrible because of the cement building.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by revaluation

from what I gather she spins hard beats and pitched up house...kinda like Donald Glaude with fake tits. It's not trance, which is all I care about...and ya, she sings.

i thought you really liked deep dish too??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×