Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK Question about this new partay at Nation...

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

doesn't glow also have an avalon sound system? I thought they just had it turned up too loud and the reverb is horrible because of the cement building.

i dont know, i never asked, i just know it sucks. let it be the tuning or whatever, they should fix that place. my ears are fucked up for like 3 days after i go there.

Originally posted by jroo

i thought you really liked deep dish too??

i do. I've had two of my best nights ever at DD. And I don't want those memories to get fucked up bc of Code's shoddy promoting and not focusing on the important things. Nor do I want to support them until I feel comfortable that they have their shit straight. thats all.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by revaluation

i do. I've had two of my best nights ever at DD. And I don't want those memories to get fucked up bc of Code's shoddy promoting and not focusing on the important things. Nor do I want to support them until I feel comfortable that they have their shit straight. thats all.

word

Originally posted by jroo

i dont know, i never asked, i just know it sucks. let it be the tuning or whatever, they should fix that place. my ears are fucked up for like 3 days after i go there.

I am glad to hear I am not the only one with this problem.... man, I havent gone in months because I could not hear ATHING for 3 f****** days!

I hate those speakers in the middle of Nation too..... I never had trouble before till they moved them there.....

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by magyarcica

I am glad to hear I am not the only one with this problem.... man, I havent gone in months because I could not hear ATHING for 3 f****** days!

I hate those speakers in the middle of Nation too..... I never get to dance on them long enough before some sweaty skunk ape tries to take over:mad: :mad: :mad:

yeah, I hate those too....

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

how in the world did nautilus think that sanchez spun 8 hours. clearly he can't count! ;)

I was there from 3AM to close, so for all i care he spun all 8 hours, otherwise it would make me feel like i got ripped off...AGAIN.

That night convinced me to check him out in Ibiza @pacha the first night i get there...But its a tough choice between Cocoon w/Vath and Sanchez...

Originally posted by nautilus60

I was there from 3AM to close, so for all i care he spun all 8 hours, otherwise it would make me feel like i got ripped off...AGAIN.

That night convinced me to check him out in Ibiza @pacha the first night i get there...But its a tough choice between Cocoon w/Vath and Sanchez...

i would personally go to Cocoon. but either way you cant lose, they are both in NY frequently so you can go check them out there also.