Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need Tribal/Hard House & Hip Hop Dj's

dragonflyking

I need Dj's who spin both Tribal/Hard House and Hip Hop. This is for a new club and we are looking for that NYC underground feel. Capacity is small at about 150 and the rate will be around $150-200 for 2 hours. Since the club is new, rates may increase over time. Dj's in Ma, CT and NYC only at this time.

Outside of New England Dj's will be considered if they spin for free/promotion. That way your transportation and accommodations can be covered. I will distribute demos to start building a New England fan base.

Thanks,

Marcus Robertson

Dragonfly Kingdom

www.dragonflykingdom.wtcsites.com

Originally posted by dragonflyking

I need Dj's who spin both Tribal/Hard House and Hip Hop. This is for a new club and we are looking for that NYC underground feel. Capacity is small at about 150 and the rate will be around $150-200 for 2 hours. Since the club is new, rates may increase over time. Dj's in Ma, CT and NYC only at this time.

Outside of New England Dj's will be considered if they spin for free/promotion. That way your transportation and accommodations can be covered. I will distribute demos to start building a New England fan base.

Thanks,

Marcus Robertson

Dragonfly Kingdom

I don’t know many guys that play tribal and hard house WITH hip hop.

Look into the Volume Productions guys in Providence, RI. Also, DJ Zati in the North Shore of Mass.

Good luck!

Originally posted by dragonflyking

Thanks,

Marcus Robertson

Dragonfly Kingdom

SWEET! I just made a hard/tribal house-hop demo. Look in your inbox!!