Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bachelorette Party this Sat?

Hopefully someone can help me:confused:

I am going to a bachelorette party this Sat. with 13 girls. Looking for a trendy lounge. Deciding between Float and Dorsia? Anyone have a suggestion. I would prefer Centro Fly myself but don't think the other girls are as interested in the music as me. Any help would be interested. Thanks!

Ok..what I meant by lounge was nice looking crowd, not big like Factory or Exit. The lounges are too small..need something bigger. Like if youve been to Suede..bigger than that. And Sessa was horrible when I went there. The whole setup sucked there..they pack them in like sardines. So maybe you have another suggestion:D

Anyone know anything about Float, Show, or Guastavinos?

Look, go for your first intuition. Come to Centro-Fly. There are three drastically different rooms here to suit anyones personality. If your friends are looking for a more louge atmosphere stay in the Tapioca room. You want a great hip hop party that doesn't have all the chicken heads, go down to see Stretch Armstrong in the Pinky. And yes if the big club experience is what you want come see Dave Seaman spin on the main floor with a live PA act from Infusion. There is nothing you can't do here. Plenty of Dance Floor, plenty of seating. No matter what your friends want they can find it in some corner of Centro-Fly.

If you want to book the party with us just email me the guest list before 9pm sat. at harold@centro-fly.com. Leave a contact number and I will call you the details of what we can work out for your party.

float is a nice spot, staff can be assholes at times and ive seen it jam packed but it definitely is a cool spot. Been to gustavinos a few times on fridays and had fun but i dont know what goes on there on a saturday, although im sure its just as good. Really like gustavinos, its very very nice inside and has the huge ceilings, etc. I think u also mentioned suede which i didnt like that much at all. Its a hasstle to get in sometimes and the place is tiny, just not worth it in my opinion. As for show and dorsia ive never been there but i know they are like the "hot spots" i guess you would say right now along with places like B'lo, rehab,lobby, lot61, etc. I went to bauhaus a few saturdays ago and everyone i was with had a blast, although that was kind of small as well. Hope this helped you at all.

I WENT TO LOBBY LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS OFF THE HOOK. LOCATED ON 38TH STREET BET 7TH AND 8TH......HOT CROWD......DECENT MUSIC.......NOT TECH BUT HOUSE AND RAP... DEFINATELY THE PLACE TO BE ON SATURDAY NIGHT IF YOU LIKE A TRENDY CROWD.......ALSO LOTS OF HOT MEN!!!!!! ;)

Hey,

If you want a hot spot that is guarenteed to be off the hook, got to Show. The palce is without question the nicest club in the city. The crowd is really good looking and the music is great. Its tough to get into though so get their early because the club is usually packed by 1am. Friends of mine had a party there and they called the club and were helped out and accomodated nicely. Its the old Saci space completely re-done...you wil have a blast.

Have fun....