Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you could move out today....

and you had enough money to afford anything your heart desired what would you want to live in.....

an apt in manhatten, a beach house, a mansion....anything what would you choose ?

Me.....

I would love a sick little town home somewhere in Bergen , N.J

Split level,3 bedrooms, unfinished basement, & 2 car garage.... :drool:

townhouse upper east side... brownstone, or something like... tons of ivy drapping everywhere, old fashioned lights in front, inside exposed brick, cherry wood floors, fireplace, spiral staircase, nothing overly oppulent, or tacky, or even showy, understated elegance is the look i would maintain... and nothing would make the house look better than a titanium silver SMG M3 in the garage...

If I moved out today I'd buy either a loft or a flat in a brownstone in Manhattan (Chelsea/W Village, SoHo, LES, someplace like that).

But I'm pretty sure I want to settle down in Brooklyn, so a few years down the road I'd probably sell it and buy a brownstone in my current neighborhood or close to it (Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn Heights, that general area).

Originally posted by rdancer

Split level,3 bedrooms, unfinished basement, & 2 car garage.... :drool:

the type of house i live in now, 3 bedrooms, huge finished attic, 1 1/2 bathrooms, living room, good sized backyard , dining room, front/back porch

except i want a pool and a garage instead of a driveway:tongue:

Originally posted by rdancer

That's what I want, too...

Even though right now, I live in a beautiful house in Bergen County (With my own finished basement, my own bathroom, and a nice bedroom with 2 big closets) :D.....I would love to have my own place in about a year or two

Second choice would be somewhere in the city, either in Soho or Chelsea, a cute little one bedroom or studio

down on Grove in the vill..its extremely homosexual but i dont give a fuck..they make great neighbors...definitely a duplex ...not too much furniture...huge windows...u know...that type of deal..

if i had to bizzounce from the States..id go back home to Montenegro..and i'd b happy livin in my own house..its fuckin hot...open my window and i have a view of the Adriatic..walk across the street and im @ the beach...doesnt drop below 60 in the winter..nice dry 100 degree heat in the summer..

fuck im getting nostalgic...:(

Originally posted by dgmodel

townhouse upper east side... brownstone, or something like... tons of ivy drapping everywhere, old fashioned lights in front, inside exposed brick, cherry wood floors, fireplace, spiral staircase, nothing overly oppulent, or tacky, or even showy, understated elegance is the look i would maintain... and nothing would make the house look better than a titanium silver SMG M3 in the garage...

yep except not the upper east side. ideally would be chelea or the village. evn the upperwest side like between cpw and columbus

or maybe a 3000 sq ft loft in soho or tribecca

and skip the car.. you are in manhattan.. who needs a car?!

i don't know about outside of the u.s. i don't know the rest of the world enough to say anything about that.

man, there are so many areas out here that are just so gorgeous - i don't know. but i think i'd say the hollywood hills; houses are nestled in their own little hugs of trees, looking like they're safe in their own lushness, but there's that fantastic view of the city when the sun goes down --- all the lights. i'd want to be far enough away from other houses that i could make as much noise as i'd like, and i'd want to design my own house. i'd have a great, big room to dance in, with a good floor and a mirror on one wall. it'd be so nice to dance anytime with all the space i'd ever want. the rest is just kinda vague: some number of bedrooms, enough bathrooms, a deck-type thing, and a hugeass walk-in-closet or two. but i really wanna be far enough away from other people that i can make as much noise as i want, as i said above - that's the most important - while still living in los angeles :) .

Originally posted by nycchic24

and skip the car.. you are in manhattan.. who needs a car?!

a driving enthusiast~! and of course a guy who loves to take women on dates in something more than just a cab or a piss stained train... plus i love to take long rides, and go away in the winter time...

Originally posted by dgmodel

who???

heheh i wasnt quite sure who they were talking about either.. but that would be me! :D thanks serge and marisa. it aint anything close to a townhouse or loft, but its a roof over my head

btw dgmodel- i g0ot that exposed brick you were talking about too! ;)

but i am on the house hunt now :shades:

here is great example of a dream house and perfect location

phat pad