Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robbie Rivera tonite!

Originally posted by eddie3

@emerald city in Philly (btwn 2nd and Spring Garden)

sooper dooper......than rock the casbah saturday....ha ha ha.......yeah buddy you are one party an-e-mal!!!!........if you ever stray up to the shore make sure you hit up bar A and tradewinds...they are right up your alley sport!!!!

Guest saleen351

I have RR live from Maze set, and its by far the best recorded set of the year... I missed that night I had an event in luaderdale that night, but next saturday Robbie Rivera vs The Funktion One system @ Maze south beach is gonna be off the hinges....

In a couple weeks, i'll leak the live sets, and wait till you hear these joints..:eek:

I was anti RR for a while, but man hes on fire now..

Originally posted by eddie3

my bad, u only want to know about louie devito

Robbie Rivera kicks ass, you don't. K'

BTW Louie Devito just picked up his 2003 911 turbo from me last week, maybe I should tell him some nobody wanna be south west NJ white trash mullet, is talking shit about him. Oh wait he wouldnt care anyway.

Go get hit by a car in Philly you asshole

Guest saleen351

I have RR live from Maze set, and its by far the best recorded set of the year... I missed that night I had an event in luaderdale that night, but next saturday Robbie Rivera vs The Funktion One system @ Maze south beach is gonna be off the hinges....

In a couple weeks, i'll leak the live sets, and wait till you hear these joints..:eek:

I was anti RR for a while, but man hes on fire now..

Originally posted by carguy19

Robbie Rivera kicks ass, you don't. K'

BTW Louie Devito just picked up his 2003 911 turbo from me last week, maybe I should tell him some nobody wanna be south west NJ white trash mullet, is talking shit about him. Oh wait he wouldnt care anyway.

Go get hit by a car in Philly you asshole

u know louie devito? that is cool!

I wish I knew a dj who playd nothing but pre-mixed cds live at clubs too!

Yo I didnt say he was my fav DJ at all, but he knows how to market himself and is way richer then anyone you know trust me.

I'd like to be a shitty DJ and have his money anyday for being exactly that. He actually is good, he plays commercial music cause thats what he makes money from, he can and does spin harder stuff and hes not bad man