Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most crackheaded moment...

Originally posted by nautilus60

Thats what i thought...But i wonder if they have undercover cops walking around pretending to sell it...I dont wanna rot in the spanish prison...

You gotta be more careful now...they've started cracking down. Ask around in the cafes, etc. The stuff is definitely much better and cheaper ($7).

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jroo

hey fucker, if there is one thing i can do, its read a map. when i said thank you i had all the info i needed. shouldnt you be grinding on a 16 year old by now? its almost 5 o clock

your still a dumb ass

Guest jroo
Originally posted by nautilus60

So, the question is: Do i bring my own or get some there?

i heard they were like 2 bucks there. a piece.

and vic, dont be dumb, you shouldnt make fun of people bigger than you.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Don't know what the deal is now...but in 2000 it was soooo easy to purchase. Just around Cafe Del Mar, Cafe mambo, around evening before the night starts.

It's unreal. The bars have people who sell each night. Same person, same bar. They even give commissions to people who work at the bars and refer them business. I have my favorite places to go and get stuff...

No need to worry about the cops. They have a saying: "Ibiza is tolerant."

As for the quality, the stuff I got was good, but it can be dodgy too. Don't buy off the street; there's simply no need. Oh, and there's always people in the clubs selling too.

Since it's an Island, you see the same people over and over, so it'd be tough for someone to beat someone on a deal and get away with it more than a couple times.

Originally posted by jroo

i heard they were like 2 bucks there. a piece.

and vic, dont be dumb, you shouldnt make fun of people bigger than you.

oooo.o..oo....oooo.....o..o.o..o.ooooo...i'm scared now....oooo...oooooooo :laugh: ....:blown:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

oooo.o..oo....oooo.....o..o.o..o.ooooo...i'm scared now....oooo...oooooooo :laugh: ....:blown:

keep talking little man.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by rockyblue

would you two grow up and behave. :rolleyes:

you stay out of this woman, men are talking here, get back there and whip up some tofu creme pies or something.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

punch.gif <--- jroo

i dont feel like getting into a smiley war right now, its time for me to go home. peace.

Originally posted by patural9

hangin out in the stalls with shady.

I still don't understand why we couldn't have just gone one at a time. :shaky:

Unfotunately, that's not he only time I've been in a stall with other dudes. :(

One time, me and five of my buddies decided to go drinking in Bethesda. We went to Montgomery's Grill and Larry was present. All six of us piled into the handicapped stall at once, pulled down the diaper changing station, and drew out six rails and went to town. While we were in there, we heard some people come into the bathroom. So instead of being quiet and waiting for the coast to clear, a couple of my friends decided to bolt out of the stall. It was utter chaos. The door opened with a loud bang and the six of us just ran as fast as we could out of the bathroom. Dictionary definition of the word 'smooth'. I'm pretty sure the people waiting in the bathroom pissed themselves.

Originally posted by pgiddy

believe it or not I've had a few moments myself.....

the easiest and quickest one to explain was a few yrs ago at my old job(2jobs ago), I was forwarding an email on to my director. The email was from an angry customer,and in the email I just wrote "would you please respond to or call this customer, I refuse to deal with this fat piece of white trash anymore. She just bitches and complains and is not worth my time." Well literally 2 seconds after I sent it, I realize that I hit the "reply" button instead of the forward. My boss was cool, so we just laughed it off and waited for her to call me, which she did...oh well....try explaining that one.

:laugh: :laugh: i think i remember that . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

:laugh: :laugh: i think i remember that . . .

Yup it was at CAIS, I don't think the lady canceled though, ahh those were the days......some fond memories that place brings back....catching Donna sleeping, Ferro sleeping, all the characters and all the great happy hours, what a crew we had.....