Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most crackheaded moment...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had way too many crackhead moments too even count.

I once got completely wrecked at Space for Superchumbo - I was all hopped up on everything - and then took a bunch of Xanax and some booze to come down and got trapped in the DJ booth.....that's all I remember.

NYE 2001 at Vinyl for Danny Howells - Amazing Night - I was phockin' twatted beyond all belief - one for the record books - I couldn't even open my eyes b/c the room would spin - so I was dancing around the club w/ my eyes shut. Rather embarassing.

I once also got so phocked up that I hid behind a sub-woofer b/c I didn't want to leave the club. :laugh:

Although- I don't think anyone will ever top the night Shadygroove couldn't sleep and posted on clubplanet for 19 hours non-stop. The infamous "cracked out asian raver bringing down my property values" thread." <does anyone remember that one?> :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

Although- I don't think anyone will ever top the night Shadygroove couldn't sleep and posted on clubplanet for 19 hours non-stop. The infamous "cracked out asian raver bringing down my property values" thread." <does anyone remember that one?> :laugh: :laugh:

Fuck you! :tongue: I seem to be in for another such day. :( I got one hour of sleep and now I'm wide awake.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Fuck you! :tongue: I seem to be in for another such day. :( I got one hour of sleep and now I'm wide awake.

i've been watching sportcenter for 6 sraight hours since i got back home at 7:00

Originally posted by kken

silence, you! ;)

what are people doing tonite?

i dunno. i really dont wanna go out 2 nights in a row. might take some convincing to get me to go out. i'm still on a sportcenter marathon. i've been watching since 7am. :(

Originally posted by rockyblue

you guys are a bunch of crackheads. :rolleyes::tongue:

i think i'm going to Destination. anyone else?

I dub thee Terminator 3 coz you just keep going. Impressive!

I'm out for tonite. Gotta show face to non-clubbing friends...

Originally posted by vicman

i dunno. i really dont wanna go out 2 nights in a row. might take some convincing to get me to go out. i'm still on a sportcenter marathon. i've been watching since 7am. :(

dude, lay off the larry and go to bed!!:laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

i'm still going on strong.....i wont stop until its 7pm!!!!! :screwy:

silly, silly boy. :rolleyes: i went to sleep at 10am, woke up at 3, and i'm still ass tired. now i'm off to watch the pride parade. drag queens!! woo hoo!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

My new most crackhead moment was last night when Rocky called me to say hey.

I'm pretty sure I was incoherent at best when we spoke. You actually woke me when you called -- no, it's not safe to call at 10pm :D

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I either zoned out or fell asleep for a bit while we were talking. In short, I was an absolute mess.

Of course, I woke up around 3am and went to 5 with Revaluation and Raver.

And that, everyone, is my new most crackhead moment.

• 4 months later...

:laugh: how did i ever miss this thread?

i was in thailand, for the full moon party, a little less than a year ago. . .partied all night. . . no evidence at all that the thai government is cracking down on drug use/trafficking there. . .multiple pills, drinking potions out of buckets, mushroom milkshakes, acid abound. . . lovely lovely party. . .even lovelier, watching the sunrise over the beach with deephouse playing behind me. . . though, people were in the water, puking/relieving themselves/swimming (ew). . .coming down nicely but kept thinking, damn look at all these fucked up people. . .finally got my ass up to walk back to our bungalow. . . but guys kept stopping me along the way. . ."are you thai? you look thai". . ."where are you going?". . . i was getting annoyed. . .finally got back to my favorite hammock in front of the bungalow, looked down, and saw that my bikini top had fallen and been dangling down around my waist. . .

. . .under my shirt :rolleyes:

i can recall more crackhead moments about other cp'ers than my own. . . my favorite is the night neechee mistook jimi hendrix for osama bin laden. :D