Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Love John Ashcroft!

Wow, another nazi sheep sucker for the conformist right wing regime.

Originally posted by skince55

Normal Noises...

What???

The constitution was written in 1787. Last I checked we didn't have Al qada trying to blow us up every chance they got back then. America now has a new threat that our laws were considerably weak at protecting us from. In order to ensure our safety and well being new legislation had to be introduced(Patriot Act).

Which violates the first, fourth, fifth and sixth amendments of our constitution like you really give a flying fuck. YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR CIVIL RIGHTS AND YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OUR BILL OF RIGHTS AND YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE EXCEPT FOR YOURSELF!! YOU ARE A FUCKING REPULSIVE DISGRACEFUL BIGOTED PIG!!

Also if the patriot act could have prevented Sept. 11 had it been adopted by our government earlier would you still be against this legislation or do you just not care about the 3,000 innocent lives that were lost.

Believe me, I CARE about the 3000 innocent lives lost at 9/11. DO NOT ASSUME I DON'T! I also care about the 6000+ innocent civilians lives lost in both Afghanistan and Iraq but obviously you don't care about them. Why? Because they are not American, white and Christian like you. To you, all of them are terrorists. YOU ARE IGNORANT! Also the 3000 civilians who died at WTC were from other countries including Afghanistan and Iraq.

But you don't care about them except for for your ignorant self and your little corner of the world.

You are paying the price to fight terrorism with the governments "invasion of your privacy"(which in my opinion as a law abiding citizen has had no impact on my life) while the victims of Sept. 11 payed with their lives. Yet you are the one complaining????

You are paying the price by giving up your own basic rights by allowing them to invade your privacy.

You are paying the price by making yourself less secure and less safe by sacrificing your basic rights.

You are paying the price by letting the terrorists win by sacrificing your basic rights.

And these rights ARE your FREEDOM and FREEDOM is what you are sacrificing.

When they say OUR FREEDOM, they aren't talking about OUR FREEDOM. The freedom they are protecting is THEIR FREEDOM.

Freedom for the special interests. Freedom for their own interests.

When you sacrifice your freedom for temporary safety you deserve neither because when you sacrifice your freedom you sacrifice your own safety.

But hey, if you insist on doing so so be it. Be a sheep and blindly follow the wolf in sheeps clothing.

Also what were you doing that the secret service investigated you??

Just being me. Exercising my first amendment rights by protesting (the right to assembly) against this dictatorship you call democracy, visiting anti war sites, reading articles they have, what's wrong with that? Is that a potiental threat? Does that make me a terrorist?

AM I A TERRORIST TO YOU JUST BECAUSE I AM ANTI FUCKING WAR???

PS: Take Igloos advice. Ignore me. I don't care.

Originally posted by igloo

Great response...but I should let you know abnormanoises is a social misfit stuffed with hate and mental disorders....and I am not kidding...

I just ignore the low-life freak because he is not worth it...he feeds off of normal people responding to his bile...

But good response

For someone like you who is ignoring me you're doing a real good job of it. :rolleyes:

Now go strap a bomb on yourself and blow up an abortion clinic.

Better yet, just blow yourself up.

Originally posted by normalnoises

For someone like you who is ignoring me you're doing a real good job of it. :rolleyes:

Now go strap a bomb on yourself and blow up an abortion clinic.

Better yet, just blow yourself up.

Why do you keep dodging my question.....

If you feel that are civil liberties are being compromised then how would you deal with the terrorirsm promblem besides observing closely,middle easterm men in our country???

How come every leftie on this board dodges this question but are extremely creative when critcising our government's procedures in protecting us????

Originally posted by Jerkoffnoises

Normal Noises...

What???

The constitution was written in 1787. Last I checked we didn't have Al qada trying to blow us up every chance they got back then. America now has a new threat that our laws were considerably weak at protecting us from. In order to ensure our safety and well being new legislation had to be introduced(Patriot Act).

Which violates the first, fourth, fifth and sixth amendments of our constitution like you really give a flying fuck. YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR CIVIL RIGHTS AND YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OUR BILL OF RIGHTS AND YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE EXCEPT FOR YOURSELF!! YOU ARE A FUCKING REPULSIVE DISGRACEFUL BIGOTED PIG!!

Still Waiting for your solution to preventing terrorism.

I have no respect for anyone but myself :laugh: You are the one who feels your civil liberties are more important than other peoples lives. Fuck, Uncle Sam can watch me taking a shit for all I care. If it is going prevent sarin being released or some other catastrophic event from taking place on U.S. soil then why the fuck should I care?? I am willing to make a sacrifice, you are not, and I am the one who cares only about myself:confused: You have a sick and twisted vision of reality you fuckin terrorist.

Also if the patriot act could have prevented Sept. 11 had it been adopted by our government earlier would you still be against this legislation or do you just not care about the 3,000 innocent lives that were lost.

Believe me, I CARE about the 3000 innocent lives lost at 9/11. DO NOT ASSUME I DON'T! I also care about the 6000+ innocent civilians lives lost in both Afghanistan and Iraq but obviously you don't care about them. Why? Because they are not American, white and Christian like you. To you, all of them are terrorists. YOU ARE IGNORANT! Also the 3000 civilians who died at WTC were from other countries including Afghanistan and Iraq.

But you don't care about them except for for your ignorant self and your little corner of the world.

You didnt answer the question here as to whether or not you would be for the patriot act if it could have prevented 9/11. As for the 6,000 innocent Afghanistani's and Iraqi's. Did you ever stop and think that maybe we wouldnt be over there and they wouldn't have died if they didn't hit us first. Hey maybe if we had the patriot act to protect us from 9/11 then we wouldnt have had to show the world that they shouldn't fuck with us.

You are paying the price to fight terrorism with the governments "invasion of your privacy"(which in my opinion as a law abiding citizen has had no impact on my life) while the victims of Sept. 11 payed with their lives. Yet you are the one complaining????

You are paying the price by giving up your own basic rights by allowing them to invade your privacy.

You are paying the price by making yourself less secure and less safe by sacrificing your basic rights.

You are paying the price by letting the terrorists win by sacrificing your basic rights.

And these rights ARE your FREEDOM and FREEDOM is what you are sacrificing.

When they say OUR FREEDOM, they aren't talking about OUR FREEDOM. The freedom they are protecting is THEIR FREEDOM.

Freedom for the special interests. Freedom for their own interests.

When you sacrifice your freedom for temporary safety you deserve neither because when you sacrifice your freedom you sacrifice your own safety.

But hey, if you insist on doing so so be it. Be a sheep and blindly follow the wolf in sheeps clothing.

Yea, I think I would rather Uncle Sam read a few of my emails than me worry about what and where the next terrorist target is going to be.

Also what were you doing that the secret service investigated you??

Just being me. Exercising my first amendment rights by protesting (the right to assembly) against this dictatorship you call democracy, visiting anti war sites, reading articles they have, what's wrong with that? Is that a potiental threat? Does that make me a terrorist?

AM I A TERRORIST TO YOU JUST BECAUSE I AM ANTI FUCKING WAR???

You sure sound like a terrorist. I wonder who hates America more, you or al qada. I really think sometimes your anti-american propaganda is more harsh than anything that al qada has ever come up with. It actually makes me feel more secure that you were investigated by the Secret Service and FBI. Why shouldn't they have investigated you? Do you see the shit that you write? If that is not a red flag than I don't know what is.

Anyway, keep up your anti-American bullshit, maybe one day whatever terrorist organization you are part of will promote you to suicide bomber :grenade: