Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its offcial: Club Space is the best place to do drugs..

Guest saleen351

When your sitting on the top of the mountain , many are gonna try to bring you down , and this article is proof of this .

Space is my "party palace " and will remain so for the foreseable future .

My only complaint is that i wish security would "clean" the club of a very small minority (5%) who simply go overboard with their substance abuse . The undesirables include :

1......STUMBLING DRUNKS who wabble around the club stepping on people shoes and bump into people continuosly .

2......ZOMBIE ROLLERS , those who walk around with their shirt unbuttoned after taking 8 pills and above , and again bump into people and are totally obnoxious .

I love Space .........but in a perfect world the undesirables would'nt be present .

mursa,

all kidding aside, you hit it right on the head of the problem. space security does work very hard to keep things in order, i know many of the security peepz, and they do hustle to get their job done...

Shadowz ,

I don't doubt one bit that security at Space do their job , heck , even when i take out a lighter out of my pocket I've caught them staring at it to see what it was .

I know that they are doing their job , and they are actually pretty savy and smart when it come down to it . (catching drug dealers etc ) .

Now the only thing I would like them to enforce more is "eliminating" those "spaced out junkies " that wander around the dancefloor, making the night sometimes less enjoyable to clubber such as ourselves .

Other than that ..........SPACE is the shiznit !!!!! :D