Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Repairs...

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

www.yellowpages.com

its amazing how many repair businesses are listed there :rolleyes:

You are so fucking kind. Thank you so fucking much. I fucking appreciate the fuck out of the fucking time you spent to fucking find me a fucking repair shop in the fucking goddamn yellow fucking pages.

I was asking this in a question hoping that someone here may have already used a reputable repair shop in the area, and one that won't rob ya blind.

Originally posted by therunner

You are so fucking kind. Thank you so fucking much. I fucking appreciate the fuck out of the fucking time you spent to fucking find me a fucking repair shop in the fucking goddamn yellow fucking pages.

I was asking this in a question hoping that someone here may have already used a reputable repair shop in the area, and one that won't rob ya blind.

wow you just channeled jroo :D

relax :D

Guest jroo

One of my cd players (CDJ-500II) has become a little defective. The track advance button doesn't work anymore and the loop and loop release buttons are kinda dodgy and about to go. Where can I get this fixed?

let me look at it, check to see if its under warrenty, if it is then get them to fix it, if not i'll look at it for you.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

wow you just channeled jroo :D

relax :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hahahahhahahhahhaha

Originally posted by jroo

let me look at it, check to see if its under warrenty, if it is then get them to fix it, if not i'll look at it for you.

It's not under warranty, I bought it refurbished as it is. You think you can really fix my shit Jroo? It probably only needs cleaning now that I think about it. I might just take the cover off tonight and clean all the contacts and see how it works from there.

Guest jroo

It's not under warranty, I bought it refurbished as it is. You think you can really fix my shit Jroo? It probably only needs cleaning now that I think about it. I might just take the cover off tonight and clean all the contacts and see how it works from there.

yeah i can fucking fix it, do i have to post my fucking resume?

whoa, todd just caused me to channel myself..

anyway, the buttons are either sticky from spilling shit on it or your wet nasty fingers, or they're worn out on the inside, it could be rubber, or hard plastic. dude, dont fuck shit up, i will look at it. use rubbing alcohol to clean it, use contact cleaner to clean the circuitry, anyway, i'll look at it if you want. but if you fuck it up dont come crying to me.

Originally posted by jroo

yeah i can fucking fix it, do i have to post my fucking resume?

whoa, todd just caused me to channel myself..

anyway, the buttons are either sticky from spilling shit on it or your wet nasty fingers, or they're worn out on the inside, it could be rubber, or hard plastic. dude, dont fuck shit up, i will look at it. use rubbing alcohol to clean it, use contact cleaner to clean the circuitry, anyway, i'll look at it if you want. but if you fuck it up dont come crying to me.

Can I come cry to you anyway?

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Damn, this thread makes my ears (eyes?) burn! :cuss:

What the fuck is your problem?

Does your response have anything to do with getting my cd player fixed? No. This message board, i have found, is very stringent about making off-topic comments. Please keep to the topic in hand, which is getting my cd player fixed.

Yeah roo, I think I will take the cover off, see how confusing it is, and if it's really crazy inside I will let you fuck it up.

One of my cd players (CDJ-500II) has become a little defective. The track advance button doesn't work anymore and the loop and loop release buttons are kinda dodgy and about to go. Where can I get this fixed?

you should go to the store and find some cleaner and squirt a little in there.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

After you and Jroo fuck it up. Take it to Guitar Center. They have authorized repair facilities they can send it out to. You'll be without it for 2-4 weeks, probably, though.

That's the kind of help I was tlaking about.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

After you and Jroo fuck it up. Take it to Guitar Center. They have authorized repair facilities they can send it out to. You'll be without it for 2-4 weeks, probably, though.

some of us dont roll in BMW's.

todd, do what you want.