Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jroo

Everyone post pics of their tits!

Recommended Posts

Guest jroo

here's mine , the red lines glow in black light, the way its filled in, its kinda like a blue chromed look.

attachment.php?postid=1501011

i was thinking about another one. some matrix characters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo

ok it was a joke jroo. just a joke. and if you dont know what I am talking about youll hopefully find out when they start posting them.;):tongue::D

even though I doubt anyone will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by gabo

ok it was a joke jroo. just a joke. and if you dont know what I am talking about youll hopefully find out when they start posting them.;):tongue::D

even though I doubt anyone will

[email protected]!! i saw what you did. oh well,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo

since my pic is working intermittantly, i'll upload it. so if you see it twice it aint my fault. :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HOLY SHIT Jroo that is fucking HOTTTTT!!!!! :drool: Talk about an excellent job...

I used to have a picture of one of my tats on my computer but I'm not sure what happened to it... I'll see if I can find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by tastyt

HOLY SHIT Jroo that is fucking HOTTTTT!!!!! :drool: Talk about an excellent job...

I used to have a picture of one of my tats on my computer but I'm not sure what happened to it... I'll see if I can find it.

thanks, i take some shit every now and then because it goes past my collar up my neck. i have to be wearing a button down shirt for you not to see it.

you got to find it! purpose of the thread! :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw the original title.

Two guesses as to who changed it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Jroo, I took a look but unfortunately I don't have the picture available in an electronic format anymore.

But they will still be there if you're going to the meet-up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

I saw the original title.

Two guesses as to who changed it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Jroo, I took a look but unfortunately I don't have the picture available in an electronic format anymore.

But they will still be there if you're going to the meet-up.

yesss I changed it.. it originally said "tats"

just a joke.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by tastyt

I saw the original title.

Two guesses as to who changed it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Jroo, I took a look but unfortunately I don't have the picture available in an electronic format anymore.

But they will still be there if you're going to the meet-up.

word, i cant drive till oct. so i wont be there. i got in trouble, im more than old enough. anyway...

the rest of you quit yapping and start posting pics of tits. errr. tats!!

sexxybabyd i like the warrior one, i used to be into runes a lot when i was back in high school, i would use a pen and draw them on myself before football games. crazy, huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jroo

word, i cant drive till oct. so i wont be there. i got in trouble, im more than old enough. anyway...

Oh- well maybe I'll have someone take a picture while I'm there... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×