Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone post pics of their tits!

Guest jroo

Originally posted by jroo

here's mine , the red lines glow in black light, the way its filled in, its kinda like a blue chromed look.

attachment.php?postid=1501011

i was thinking about another one. some matrix characters

Nice tat..Jroo....its huge but nice designs.....

Got too get a pic of mine soon.....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by t0nythelover

why do non asians get asian tatoos that they dont understand. you know it really says "dumb american" or something like that.

Lmao!! You know thats so true so before anyone gets one check before you get one....

Being asian myself, I don't get the fad of getting asian insignia on them but hey if they like it cool...

Most asian that do get asian sign its usually the family clan they belong too and can tell who there ancestors were...

ok im not sure where i read this, so for all i know it couldve been on these boards and i apologize. also, i know this might offend some britney fans, so i also apologize for this now...

anywayz, about the americans getting asian tattoos thing, i read somewhere that britney spears got an asian tattoo that was meant to read "mysterious" but actually meant "strange." she only realized this when some asian women began laughing at her and she began to cry:shake: :laugh::D

I think I read somewhere in the village voice that a guy had an asian tattoo thinking it said power or something and what day at a chinese restaurant someone was laughing and told the guy that it meant " I'm a dumbass!"......

Guest gabo
Originally posted by Reeni

i was gonna post my tits too...oh well:(

I dont want you to post ehm... I wanna suck em!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by t0nythelover

why do non asians get asian tatoos that they dont understand. you know it really says "dumb american" or something like that.

thanks kross

about the asian thing, i worked with this guy that had a shirt with asian characters all over it. well he married an asian girl and when that happed he finally learned what the shirt said, it was just stupid shit like coffee, chicken .,random shit.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sxeyecandi

ok im not sure where i read this, so for all i know it couldve been on these boards and i apologize. also, i know this might offend some britney fans, so i also apologize for this now...

anywayz, about the americans getting asian tattoos thing, i read somewhere that britney spears got an asian tattoo that was meant to read "mysterious" but actually meant "strange." she only realized this when some asian women began laughing at her and she began to cry:shake: :laugh::D

strange and mysterious are similar , at least it doesn't say bitch, or dog dick or anything.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by bigsteve8

Feel free to post titties and/or tats. . . just tats on tits often not look good. . .

ahmen to that!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by manji318

Aight enough with some random guys back, where the titties at?

where are the rest of the tats, you monkey's. thanks for contributing sexxybaby.

i found this on another thread, here is in keeping with gabo's change to the thread tittle.

titswhitebra.jpg

Guest gabo
Originally posted by jroo

where are the rest of the tats, you monkey's. thanks for contributing sexxybaby.

i found this on another thread, here is in keeping with gabo's change to the thread tittle.

titswhitebra.jpg

you rock man!

btw I think thats rachel1997's boobies