Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
eurolisa

I'm Leaving On Tuesday

hey guys just wanted to say that i will miss you this summer. i am leaving on tuesday to go to europe for the summer i will be back in september. i go every year to visit my family. I WILL BE TAKING ALONG MY LAPTOP and hopefully still be posting from there. i hope everyone has a great and safe summer. give me your emails i'll send u guys email's and i won't feel so lonely over there. mine is [email protected]... anyway i still here till probably monday night :D

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Have fun!! Bring me something back :)

Im gonna miss you alot... Muah!!!!

You better write me!!

ill miss ya lots also and i will definetly bring u back something. i have ur address ill write and email ya all the time

muah

Originally posted by eurolisa

hey guys just wanted to say that i will miss you this summer. i am leaving on tuesday to go to europe for the summer i will be back in september. i go every year to visit my family. I WILL BE TAKING ALONG MY LAPTOP and hopefully still be posting from there. i hope everyone has a great and safe summer. give me your emails i'll send u guys email's and i won't feel so lonely over there. mine is [email protected]... anyway i still here till probably monday night :D

where in Europe are you going?