Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cooljunkie visits the taping of "No Cover" feat. Tiesto

biznation00

CoolJunkie on Dave Orth & "No Cover" (see link b-low)...

http://www.cooljunkie.com/roof/nocover_review.html

The show airs every friday from 8-10pm on the cable network mun2. Look for it on your cable preview guide. The show airs in millions of homes within the US & reaches millions more throughout South America, Mexico & then some...

My point is, they're local. They're one of us.. Them as well as A1 TV & Buster are workin' to spread the good wealth on "electronic/dance" music here in Miami, the US & abroad.

They remind me of MTV in the mid eighties, rememmber?? When they were just gettin' started... They got my support!! So, tune in Friday nights & warm things up with them b4 hittin' your fav niteclub...

Thanks to www.cooljunkie.com for providing us with last Friday's review/experience of the show. Keep up the goodz around the scene... ;)

much luv,

Biz

Guest saleen351

NICK you know you are my man, and i love your site, but you simply need to rename it Spacejunkie.com

you sold out......

every post or pictures is space related....

Originally posted by saleen351

NICK you know you are my man, and i love your site, but you simply need to rename it Spacejunkie.com

you sold out......

every post or pictures is space related....

Yeah I saw that, which is why we tried to vary it this week (Nerve / Crobar / Mun2) - the problem is that most of the big events over the last few weeks were at Space so they got a lot of coverage. Especially over memorial weekend when everywhere else was hip hop...

Sold out's a bit strong though - I wrote a whole article on Monday on all the other stuff coming to Downtown - did you check it?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cooljunkie

Yeah I saw that, which is why we tried to vary it this week (Nerve / Crobar / Mun2) - the problem is that most of the big events over the last few weeks were at Space so they got a lot of coverage. Especially over memorial weekend when everywhere else was hip hop...

Sold out's a bit strong though - I wrote a whole article on Monday on all the other stuff coming to Downtown - did you check it?

your right, you didn't sell out, but like you said most of the coverage was space based, and to some degree not your fault...

I checked the site last night, but i was just looking for pics of hot chicks:D

I love your site and i love what you guys do for the scene, but every now and then i need to smack you guys around:D

As far as photo coverage, Space happens to make my job real easy. I show up, and professional courtesy is extended. Nerve and Maze do that too, it's why the bulk of the galleries are from there these days. Plus, as Nick said, the majority of recent big DJs in town have been at Space...

Originally posted by biznation00

CoolJunkie on Dave Orth & "No Cover" (see link b-low)...

http://www.cooljunkie.com/roof/nocover_review.html

The show airs every friday from 8-10pm on the cable network mun2. Look for it on your cable preview guide. The show airs in millions of homes within the US & reaches millions more throughout South America, Mexico & then some...

My point is, they're local. They're one of us.. Them as well as A3 TV & Buster are workin' to spread the good wealth on "electronic/dance" music here in Miami, the US & abroad.

They remind me of MTV in the mid eighties, rememmber?? When they were just gettin' started... They got my support!! So, tune in Friday nights & warm things up with them b4 hittin' your fav niteclub...

Thanks to www.cooljunkie.com for providing us with last Friday's review/experience of the show. Keep up the goodz around the scene... ;)

much luv,

Biz

Tonite Jonathan Lisle will be featured in "No Cover" @ Mun2, 9-10 pm. A little warm-up for you peeps before Nerve.

Enjoy.:)