Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
groovefire

Last Night

Last night ruled. Without question one of the best nights I’ve had in a long time. 711 was a blast, must have ended up with 10 DJs each playing about 4 records. So many different styles, but all energetic and funky. So many friendly and familiar faces too. Had so much fun goofing around with g and prplzh, you girls are the best. Had 711 been like that every week, we might not have quit. ;) Thanks to all the DJs and everyone who came by. Couldn’t have asked for a better closing party.

Then onto Axis for Square One and the Deklab gents. Mind one, we were all about 6 cocktails and shots deep by the time we got there. People must have thought we were total retards. I don’t think I stopped talking from the moment I got there until I left. I was definitely in my happy drunk zone. Much better than my angry urination drunk zone, trust me.

Wagz, I LOVED what you were playing around 11:30. Awesome funky, bassy progressive…I couldn’t stand still. Nice work brotha.

Now, where’s the damn Advil?

Originally posted by groovefire

Now, where’s the damn Advil?

Agreed

And yes had a great time last night got WAY too drunk! Again! I just don't know how the hell that happens:rolleyes:

And yes, Todd you guys are the best too it's always a great time hanging with you guys.

Originally posted by groovefire

You guys should have seen the girl on girl show g and plphz put on in the center of the dancefloor. :eek:

You are a liar, and for the record I don't remember anything:D Gee can't two girls dance and have fun without you guys saying girl on girl stuff???