Clubplanet Nightlife Community

33 - We're back baby!

groovefire

We’re playing 33 again Tuesday, and this time, you guys gotta come!! Such a fun, funky place, with all of us there, I KNOW it will be a total blast. Plus we could use heads for the night. This week was a bit light, we need to show the venue what a good Groovefire night can be like. So if you can, please come down next week. :)

FYI, 33 is on Stanhope Street, right around the corner from the Hard Rock Café in Back Bay. There plenty of street parking around, plus a $10 lot right nearby.

Love you long time,

Todd.

hah. no really i might come in this time.

i left my house early enough to go last night and somehow still didnt make it in.... IL PANINO was fun though. lots of my kind of people, some others i dont like and some good beats thrown down by my main man... :)

Originally posted by ras67

hah. no really i might come in this time.

i left my house early enough to go last night and somehow still didnt make it in.... IL PANINO was fun though. lots of my kind of people, some others i dont like and some good beats thrown down by my main man... :)

The next time you review someone else's night on one of my promotional threads, I'll stab you.

Since my drunk ass can't drink and drive, and since I wouldn't be a drunk ass if I didn't drink, I am waiting to see whats up with the Boobies.

If she's down to drive, heeeeck, why not?

Grooverfire event #3 in less than a week. Like, whoa.

No afterhours with Hosker this time, tho. I'm just baaaarely recovered from Sat night/Sunday am.

Originally posted by djresident

me too...i was already planning on checking out marshall jefferson @ the kells...

of course i could try to make it out to two different spots on a tuesday...but then i'd have to be 'hardcore'

I'm not sure Marshall's happening tonight after all, anyone know for sure?