Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Tigga

awwwwwwww Bigtime You ROCK and are so damn HOT right now in my eyes....

what is the carb intake?

I have been busy looking hot and sexy and posing like a craaaaaaazy feline over here......ya feel me?

I am so pumped did some cardio then followed a crosstraining routine that left me looking quite svetty and sexy by the way...lololol

Hey Iron Brothers how hot and sexy are ya today????

holla back...sorry for the disappointing lack of posts I will try harder-er.........

xoxoxox tigga

Originally posted by stephanie74

awwwwwwww Bigtime You ROCK and are so damn HOT right now in my eyes....

what is the carb intake?

I have been busy looking hot and sexy and posing like a craaaaaaazy feline over here......ya feel me?

I am so pumped did some cardio then followed a crosstraining routine that left me looking quite svetty and sexy by the way...lololol

Hey Iron Brothers how hot and sexy are ya today????

holla back...sorry for the disappointing lack of posts I will try harder-er.........

xoxoxox tigga

Tigga- carb intake is pretty low today, however tomm I will do a semi-carb load, staring with high GI carbs in the morning then swiching off to Low Gi carbs, muscles should be damm full sat night! about 225 g

I am please you are practicing your posing.....I have a new routine that may be busted out this weekend..........

ah yes one more day.......................is it possible to feel euphoric again? let me know

till than searching for my Tigga...........................

EUROPHORIC YES!!! OF COURSE ANYTHING FOR MY MENTOR OF THE BOD........GIVE US A RING......BUS OR I OTAY?

I AM SEARCHING FOR YOUR TIGGA AS WELL.....HOOKING A BROTHA UP YES?

GOOD TO HEARA ABOUT THE CARB INTAKE...ME TOO...THE COOKIES ARE HELPING THOUGH WHICH IS A GOOD THING.....

WELL TIL WE MEET AGAIN YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS.....AND WE SHOULD BE FEELING YUMMY AGAIN SOON....YES!!!!!!!!!

XOXOX TIGGA