Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Term Paper

chula22

Lilly must have been the only 24-year-old female that has had many sexual experiences, but hasn’t reached an orgasm. Sure here eroscilator 2000 got the job done, but Lily wanted more. Lily longed to feel that body quivering, knee weakening, and earth shattering feeling that she has heard so much about. But at this point in her life, Lily had pretty much given up on guys. Each and every one comes with the same story. First it starts with the infamous question, “So your telling me that no man has ever made you cum?†Lily replies with such a shy and child-like innocence, “No.†Then comes the oh so confident, never fails remarks of, “Well they just didn’t know what they were doing.†Robbie was different from all the rest. Sure he claimed that he never had any complaints. But he didn’t make any promises either. Robbie simply offered up a few numbers of references, which of course Lily didn’t bother with. She was already used to the drill and new that this one would end just like the others. But Lily was in for a huge surprise and Robbie knew it all along. He just played it safe by going along with whatever Lily said. For Robbie and Lily’s first date, Robbie showed up late. As you can imagine, this didn’t help Robbie’s score any. But when he arrived he apologized genuinely, which was a nice touch. The night ended and to Lily’s surprise, with no groping, teasing or even kissing. Although she didn’t say it, the fact that Robbie did not make a move on her not only shocked her but upset her. Lily began running thoughts of inadequacy through her head. Thoughts like, “Maybe my hair was a mess, my outfit was all wrong, or worse, my breath was kickin’, oh no!†But this date was not the last of its kind.

The second and third date ended the same. Well, not exactly the same. By the third date Lily had reached the conclusion that Robbie must have been into her or else there wouldn’t even be a third date. So she took matters into her own hands. The third date took place at a hot latin nightclub on a Friday night. The atmosphere was hot and sexy; the music was sensuously reaching down to her very soul. Lily had decided that this would be the night. She would kiss him if it were the last thing she did. How could she not? He showed up clean shaven, fresh haircut, wearing a blue (which by the way is Lily’s favorite color) button down shirt, some nice slacks and just looking so damn fine! She knew he was not getting away from her tonight. All she needed was the right moment and she would be set. Eventually the time came. Lily was so nervous. Her heart was racing, her palms were sweaty and the butterflies, which had taken up residency in the pit of her stomach for the night, had finally decided to come out and play. She stared at him as he held her right hand around the back of his waist. Then she did it. Lily went to kiss Robbie. Robbie went to kiss Lily. But it was obvious they both had different things on their mind. The kiss landed on the right corner of his mouth, half on and half off. Lily’s big move turned out to be a job half done. The kiss was nice, sure. But it wasn’t what she was going for. And to top it all off Robbie began to blush and apologize to her. Lily couldn’t help but smile. Lily grabbed his face delicately but with enough force so that he knew she wanted this. And with that she kissed his soft, luscious lips, not once but quite a few times at that. All Lily could think of were his lips kissing her entire body from head to toe.

The two continued dating, with no commitment, for about a month or so. The time came when Robbie’s skills would be put to the test. Now while there was no commitment, in Lily’s mind, Robbie was it. She could never quite understand it but Robbie had something very special and Lily wanted it all to herself. He was incredibly handsome, highly intelligent, outrageously humorous and most of all he was her lover. Robbie never knew it but he made love to her many times over the course of a few weeks. His voice was deep and smooth and could put you in the mood anytime, anywhere. His eyes spoke a language that Lily longed to share with someone. His kisses sweeter than Hershey’s. His touch made her melt form the inside out each and every time.

Getting back to the story, today Lily decided to take Robbie to the top. Make him feel all that he has made her feel. It would be her surprise for him. Sunday turned out to be the perfect day for Lily’s woodland adventure. Lily had many fantasies, but she had one in particular that really longed to be done. This would be the day for that. Lily planned a nice romantic little picnic for the two of them in a little clearing off the road that she had discovered while driving around one day. The location was perfect. No one could see them because the trees were covering the empty area and it was an off road path not noticeable to many.

Robbie arrived at Lily’s door ten minutes early and with a single blue rose in hand. Lily blushed and gave Robbie a soft gentle kiss on the lips that said thank you. And while the moment was nice Lily was eager to hit the road, because she knew how to really thank Robbie for the rose. As usual while Robbie drove, Lily placed her left hand on his right upper thigh. Every few seconds or so moving her hand softly up and down. Normally, that’s as far as her hand went. But this time was different. Lily’s hand did not stop at his inner thigh. Her hand continued further until it brushed up against Robbie’s now hot, wet and hard cock. She could feel the heat and the spot where his pre-cum must have leaked out and wet his pants. She could also feel his leg muscles start to tense up. She kissed his neck and whispered into his ear, “don’t stop driving or else I will stop.†So Robbie kept his eyes on the road while Lily work on the zipper of his pants. Robbie lifted his right arm so that as Lily leaned over to him it wouldn’t be in her way. She began lightly kissing the head of his rock hard dick with her soft pink lips. The kisses continued all the way down his shaft until every inch of his dick had been blessed by Lily’s delicate kisses. When Lily submerged Robbie’s entire dick into her mouth he let out a moan that sent chills up and down Lily’s back. It didn’t take long for Lily to bring Robbie to the brink of ecstasy. He exploded right in her mouth and she took it all. When she was done she just sat back and enjoyed the rest of the ride because she knew the best was yet to cum.

The rest of the ride was spent in silence until Lily directed Robbie to what would soon be known as their spot. They both exited the car leaving the roof open and CD playing. Robbie helped Lily set up the picnic area by clearing away any rocks or twigs which would make their time spent together uncomfortable. After Robbie poured out a glass of merlot for the both of them, Lily realized that one of her favorite songs was playing. So she got up and held out her hand to Robbie. He accepted her offer to dance and as they embraced and stared into each other’s eyes it all began. As the kiss began so did the rain, which didn’t seem to bother either of them. The rain felt cool against their now, extremely hot bodies. Lily began to back up slowly, making sure not to break the connection they had. When she felt the bumper of the car tap her ass she began kissing Robbie with a bit more eagerness. Everything was going just as Lily planned and even better, Robbie seemed to be really into it. He didn’t even need any instructions. Just as Lily pictured, Robbie lifted her up by her nice firm ass and placed her on top of the hood of the car. By now, the two were soaked through by the rain, and other things. Lily’s hair was wet and cascading down her neckline and bare shoulders. Her little summer dress was glued to her body. Robbie began kissing down the left side of Lily’s neck while his hands roamed all over her smooth, soft legs. The right strap of her dress had fallen away causing Robbie to pay attention to her right breast as it was unveiled. This sent Lily into a frenzy. She began running her right hand through his hair, while her left hand grabbed at his ass with an urgency that they both felt. Her legs were now wrapping around Robbie’s waist pushing him into her body as if they were one. Lily lifted his shirt up and over his head bearing his nicely built chest. Lily’s hands explored every inch of Robbie's dripping wet body. Her lips found many spots to linger on. While Lily is busy exploring Robbie, he is getting his hands underneath her ass so that he can lift just enough to tear at her thong. He pulls away from her and she releases her hold on him. As he slips her thong down her thighs, she lifts both her legs up in the air so that Robbie can slip them off of her with little or no effort at all. Robbie’s hands find what Lily was hoping they would. Her dripping wet pussy, which is just begging to be fucked. So as he manipulates her clit in a circular motion causing Lily to moan, she begins to go to work on his pants. Now being as how she has already had experience with his zipper, she had no problems getting them open and off. Lily grabs Robbie’s now released manpower and guides it towards the place were his hands once were. He has absolutely no problems entering her because she by this time Lily was extremely wet. They began moving together in a motion that would be sure to keep their stamina up for a while. But this was no time for a test of endurance. Lily wanted to experience an orgasm and she was going to make damn sure that Robbie was the one to give it to her. So she began gyrating her hips a bit faster which made Robbie look at her. When their eyes met it was like a shot from cupid. Robbie bit down on his lower lip and grabbed Lily by her hair and kissed her wildly until she broke free from his grasp and told him in a clear low tone, “fuck me!†Lily’s words seemed to awaken something in Robbie that Lily always knew was there. Suddenly he didn’t look so innocent or gentleman like. Instead, he looked like a hungry tiger that has just found his meal. Robbie began fucking Lily harder. Lily said, “Yeah baby, that’s right baby. Fuck this pussy. Mmmmmm. Oh yeah, baby, you like that? I know you do. Who’s your bitch baby? Now I want you to make me cum!†By the end of Lily’s speech of encouragement Robbie was about ready to bust himself. But he held back, because he also wanted to make Lily orgasm. So he worked on her and worked on her until finally the sound of the thunder crashing down could no longer disguise lily’s cries of passion, desire and yes orgasm. As Lily released so did Robbie. They both just sat their holding each other and trying to regain their natural rhythm of breath.

The ride home was also full of silence. This time the silence was one of tiredness, joy and anticipation of thunderstorms and picnics to come. This was the beginning of a beautiful relationship and the ending of one very deprived life for Lily. All thanks to Robbie.

Well......HAHA! Nah If my mom even got a glimpse of my notes or the books we read in class she would probably try to close down the school.

Originally posted by bkissa

Do your parents know this is what they're teaching you in school?

HAHAHA! Good Point. WEll yeah they did drive home kinda soggy. Except it wasnt that bad. With their luck the hood of the car was the only part fully exposed to the rain. The rest of the car was protected by overlapping layers of trees.

Originally posted by uruk-hai

So they had to drive home in a wet car cause he never closed the roof. :laugh: :laugh:

And as for the school. Nah you dont wanna go there. The school itself suxx. I go to laguardia. I am about to put in my transfer to Columbia, LIU, NYU, and the last two choices would be Pace and Hunter.

Originally posted by sexxyme

Where do you go?? I want to go there tooooooo:D

Originally posted by xxlea

lol, I go there too, what prof is this?? Hmm I might take this class next semester! I slacked off on my GPA at Hunter. I hated Hunter, maybe it wont be as bad for you.

Hey chica. Wassup! Long time no see. Hows everything? When do you take classes? As for the professor his name is Terry cole. If you can, Take him for whatever class he is teaching he is so kool. A Freak, but a great professor.