Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beckham to Barcelona?

Now it's rumored that Beckham is transfering to Barcelona for 49 million big ones! Yet, Beckham's old man stated that his son is staying at Man U regardless of which club wants his services. Also, Real Madrid just announced that they want to sign Ronaldinho from PSG only after Man U. declared the same statement yesterday. But...PSG put out a statement that Ronaldinho is not for sale! WTF!?!? :confused:

I was just in Barcelona visiting relatives and everyone got into a huge discussion about it and they kept saying that one of the reasons why the deal was still up in the air is because Beckham's wife doesn't want to move to Barcelona - Bitch is crazy, I would jump at the chance of moving there it's so damn beautiful.

All I do know is that I wouldn't be surprised if towards the end of his career he ends up coming to the states to play for the MLA

Originally posted by vicman

lol...he ended up at Real Madrid. I guess Victoria chose Madrid over Barcelona.....although the fact that Barcelona (the football team) is crap now a days prolly also had alot to do with it.

:cuss:I hate Real Madrid...

Barcelona all the way!!

00idiomas_logo.gif:D

fucking ronaldo is overrated...he can score, but what else can he do much of...

beckham...well, i don't think he should leave man u...but if he wants to do it, cheers to him...

he's actually getting paid less if he transfers...heard he was making 150,000 a week...with real madrid it's gonna be 95,000

Originally posted by pipdaddy

real madrid team for2003-2004....sickest line-up of players on a field ever. club soccer anyway.

1055894721.2751488039.jpg

clockwise from top left David Beckham, Roberto Carlos, Zinedine Zidane, Raul, Ronaldo and Luis Figo

with the amount of talent that team has FIFA should make Real play 6 against 11, to even up the odds...... and they would still win 90% of their games....

Originally posted by dnice35

with the amount of talent that team has FIFA should make Real play 6 against 11, to even up the odds...... and they would still win 90% of their games....

wtf r u doing on the sports board? following sassa around i see. :shaky:

You believe this shit

its all alex fergusons fault--same shit he did with jaap stam(great defender)

instead of getting rid of old roy keane,butt,neville brothers or veron he sells beckham...........

for him going to real --he has alot of competition in barcelona he couldve been the main man

barcelona signed recber as their goalkeeper and being a manu fan beckham to real madrid sucks--selling to the biggest enemy horrrible

can you imagine ferguson if real and manchester meet again in champs league next year-----thats gonna be some shit

as for REAL MADRID---i cant fuckin stand that team--was so happy juve knocked them out...

as for their stars lets see

RAUL----SCORES B/C he has alot of help figo,zz, doesnt do shit on the national level----ok but not a great striker like VAN NILSTEROY OR SHEVA

RONALDO-AKA FAT RON---a has been---not as lightning fast as he used to be---is a total fake,when he was injured inter milan took care of him but then he backstabbed them--an expensive whore

ROBERT CARLOS---this guy sucks in defense---he just runs forward and his free kick while strong often misses he only got 1 during CL---beckham is a much better at taking free kicks

FIGO-A PRIMADONA with diminishing skills---

zidane--legendary--best player in the past 10 years. he has won everything

beckham---perfect crosses and free kicks, bad defense

dont expect much from real madrid in champs league next year--they still have to get some defenders...........

Meanwhile ManU needs another defender

midfielder---RONALDINHO

striker-kluivert

we'll see

AC MILAN UEFA CHAMPS

2004 IF IT aint milan let it be manchester............

BTW--my 2 favorite teams will be at giants stadium

july 31 manu-juve ---got tix for that

aug 3-milan-juve for the italian supercup

tix didnt go on sale yet

and a big FUCK YOU TO REAL MADRID

Originally posted by vicman

wtf r u doing on the sports board? following sassa around i see. :shaky:

hell no...... theres plenty of crusty twats in miami for me to follow around...... she just happens to have posted on my fav threads (soccer)

they all suck. real, barcelona, milan, inter, juve, man u. FUCK THEM ALL!!! FUCK THEM TO HELL!!!

Well obviously the game has changed since a few years back, especially in the age of the Bosman ruling, especially in regards with big players, which in a way is good. Beckham would not go to Barcelona, he only wanted Madrid, Madrid feigned intrest in Ronaldinho which Man U will probably end up buying. Man U couldve sat Beckham on the bench and gotten nothing in return when his contract ended, so they sell him to Real and get $40 mill.

Still, Real was better off buying a defender, same goes with Man U.