Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carguy presents......

The Hot and Sexy meter.....

It's like taking your temperature under your tongue, yes girls you can use it anally.

Iron brothers and sistas please refrain from using this device.... the mercury will come shooting out the top. Hot and sexy overload.

Designed for slinkies in training to guage their progress to ironhood.

LOL LOL LOL, that was funny BUS.................wait sorry carl..........

keep gettin you 2 mixed up, cause your posts sound JUST like BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

your like a MINI ME........................NOT

muh bad...........................................

KEEP US POSTED ON YOUR B-DAY NICCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by roddigga

LOL LOL LOL, that was funny BUS.................wait sorry carl..........

keep gettin you 2 mixed up, cause your posts sound JUST like BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

your like a MINI ME........................NOT

muh bad...........................................

KEEP US POSTED ON YOUR B-DAY NICCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Gonna most likely be at sessa in NYC all are invited, I'll keep everyone informed

wow rodrigo, (yes cp your roddiggas real name is rodrigo LOL LOL) anyway for once i atually agree with you. this carguy really tries hard to sound like your other iron brothers. ha ha ha!! give it up carguy b/c you sound stupid. ya really know how to pick em rod huh. this kids a real loser. lacks creativity like the rest of your friends, i will admit you guys are funny but lose the carguy pls.

rod, i will see you and the rest of your friends this weekend, ALL of us will come and say hello, lol lol lol.

Originally posted by jy04

wow rodrigo, (yes cp your roddiggas real name is rodrigo LOL LOL) anyway for once i atually agree with you. this carguy really tries hard to sound like your other iron brothers. ha ha ha!! give it up carguy b/c you sound stupid. ya really know how to pick em rod huh. this kids a real loser. lacks creativity like the rest of your friends, i will admit you guys are funny but lose the carguy pls.

rod, i will see you and the rest of your friends this weekend, ALL of us will come and say hello, lol lol lol.

Kyle you're such a loser, if you were 1/2 the man I was you'd be better off. You're such a bitch hiding behind you're girls SN and fucking ugly too BTW tall goofy fuck.

Get a life, you should do something else besides butt into other people business. I think I'm gonna punch you in the face next time I see you goofy, maybe it'll improve your looks

Figure of speech...

Caught with your pants down...

Showin the jewels... aka... calling you out.....

Rod... I have officially hung the boots up since meeting Tigger...

Carguy is merely picking up the baton and running with it...

He was juggling it at the hand off, but has two hands on the baton and is picking up speed....

Let the boy run with it... We need to keep it real here....

gee bus, you must feel so honored that this kid sweats your shit so much, tries so hard to be like you. didnt you 2 work at taste together. yeah i remember the posts. you worked the door. kyle told me you looked like a pussy. but out of the 2 of you (you and carguy) at least you can back up the sexy comments. your girl is pretty too. hey sorry about the comments to you i thaught i knew you from school.

Originally posted by jy04

gee bus, you must feel so honored that this kid sweats your shit so much, tries so hard to be like you. didnt you 2 work at taste together. yeah i remember the posts. you worked the door. kyle told me you looked like a pussy. but out of the 2 of you (you and carguy) at least you can back up the sexy comments. your girl is pretty too. hey sorry about the comments to you i thaught i knew you from school.

Hey if this is Kyle I'm through with your shittalking over the board...

if this is his girl find something to do you fat cunt, you should be the last one talking about looks ass-face

Originally posted by carguy19

Hey if this is Kyle I'm through with your shittalking over the board...

if this is his girl find something to do you fat cunt, you should be the last one talking about looks ass-face

HAHAHAHA HE CALLED YOU ASS FACE AND A FAT CUNT BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA SUCKA

still going to temps huh rodrigo, you'll never grow huh....maybe kyle and i will make a guest appearance. and come say hello.......

carguy, you prob have never seen me before, and i guess you havent been paying attention to when i first signed on, or have read any or my posts, rod will even tell you...i'm a about 114 panty's soking wet so keep your fat comments to your slobs your pull every weekend......

i have one question were you with rod at surf MDW...werent you the one the bouncer kicked out by his fruit a da looms??

and bus i didnt say we were friend no need to kiss my ass