Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nyis4meatheads

High Roller weekend... how you rollin'?

Ohhhhhhhh it's lookin' like a nice one! :cool:

Tonight I'm ditching work early so I can jump on the Mass Pike and head to my brother's hike school graduation. After berating him for a couple of hours for being the cuddliest senior at OHS, I'll jump back on the mass pike, pick up my buddy in Natick and then :confused: - I'm sure we'll find something to get ourselves in trouble over.

Tomorrow - HIIIIIIGH ROLLIN :no: - Avalon, shmavalon. Hookers drinking champagne, me trying desperately to become too drunk to remember any of this horrific scene. Best of all, the night's going to have to end a bit early because....

Sunday - back on the pike way too early to help out the rents with my brother's graduation party. Fortunatly my booze-bag 2nd cousin will be joining the festivities so we'll tie one on together. Getting drunk with the family.. is there anything more bizzarre? (Yes, and it can be found at Manray).

Fill in the blank: This weekend I'll be ________

....sleeping in :D

Before that - tonight I'll be at some undisclosed location (??) staying as far away from Lemon Drops as humanly possible :tongue: Tomorrow going up to Hampton to visit a friend - probablly hit La Beck Rouge and chill out on the roof deck :cool:

Originally posted by whadupg

....sleeping in :D

Before that - tonight I'll be at some undisclosed location (??) staying as far away from Lemon Drops as humanly possible :tongue: Tomorrow going up to Hampton to visit a friend - probablly hit La Beck Rouge and chill out on the roof deck :cool:

I love lemon drops:vomit2:

This weekend I'll be watching a movie tonight and going to bed early. Tomorrow night I will be possibly hitting up Devlins in Brighton and more then likely going to bed early. Oh yeah, and going to the beach tomorrow to sit in the sun. Sunday I'm throwing a 30th wedding anniversary party for my boyfriends parents. It's a cookout at their place and I will be doing all the cooking and planning, for about 25 people. My weekend all in all on a scale of 1-10 will probably be a -1...:(

leaving soon and putting as many miles as possible on my bike for the next few hours. still up in the air about tonight... open bar anyone???

tommorow starting early, betting life savings on the belmont, then to barking crab and back to the Ric to my boys house to watch the Gatti/Ward III fight.

sunday more bike if weather is nice.

Originally posted by stymie

leaving soon and putting as many miles as possible on my bike for the next few hours. still up in the air about tonight... open bar anyone???

It's is a PERFECT day to ride your bike. So f'ing nice out.

Is Avalon having a VIP open-bar tonight?? That might be worth hitting up... (gotta abuse that card!)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

It's is a PERFECT day to ride your bike. So f'ing nice out.

Is Avalon having a VIP open-bar tonight?? That might be worth hitting up... (gotta abuse that card!)

Nope - Il Panino's got the open bar tonight.

Originally posted by prplhz

I love lemon drops:vomit2:

:( lemon drops are my favorite.

i had one before i got my first tattoo.... to calm my nerves :D

Mmmm Mmmm!

going to see Deep Dish tonight and relaxing the rest of the weekend. Will probably go see Old Skool again at a drafthouse in VA. Hehehehe

Originally posted by prplhz

Is that your uber-secret destination tonight?

:laugh: Not uber-secret - uber-unknown. Not a clue where we'll actually end up tonight.

and tiny - deep dish and old school does not make for a sucky weekend :aright:

Originally posted by groovefire

Laying low tonight and dreaming about g and Mizlissa rolling around in mud together. Tomorrow DJing Studio 3 in Newport. Sunday going to a 33 staff BBQ and working on the Groovefire Summer Mix CD. Talk to you kids on Monday.

:tongue: You just make sure to watch out for that sweet, innocent, sexy, bedroom-eyed partner of yours since I won't be down there to protect him from the horrible evil things that await him- I know you got my back :D;)