Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tinybutterfli

What's the most you've ever had to drink in 1 night?

Originally posted by cookiegirl

If I could remember, well, it wouldn't have been that much would it have? :tongue:

not necessarily........

I'm not sure and it's not a good question since I've had quite a few all nighters and well into the next day. I would say the most was probably in Vegas for me, which is not a good place to blackout. Started at noon on a Friday and finally passed out on my balcony at 5am on Sun. was drinking among other things the whole time through without eating. Housekeeping woke me up at 11am and I slept until the next day. Not sure where my money went or what happened but it was an expensive night. Amazing enough I stayed two extra days and actually won my money back. That or times in college, way too many to remember and I would rather not, recently I have been trying to be more civil and tame, I think it's working too fuckers!!:blank:

Oktoberfest - two years ago - started at 10am stopped at 3am. I had 250DM on me when I started - Beers were 5DM a piece. I ate something, I think a pretzel that cost 6DM, the math to calculate the rest is beyond me. But I think that was the most I have ever drank in one sitting.

Guest jroo

how many drinks are in a bottle of jagiermister? one, twoo, threee. :)

and after you answer that, how many drinks are in one half of a half gallon of captian morgan??

Guest jroo
Originally posted by jroo

how many drinks are in a bottle of jagiermister? one, twoo, threee. :)

and after you answer that, how many drinks are in one half of a half gallon of captian morgan??

and the pint of vodka in 30 mins or less after all you can eat sea food, was deffiantely a night.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

don't know why I just thought of this but its a 3-way tie for me:

21 shots of SoCo & Cranberry (Don't know what I was thinking...)

12 pack of Corona by myself

4 pints of Guinness, 4 Amaretto Sours & 5 LIIT's (in that order... :vomit2: )

loser.