Clubplanet Nightlife Community

House Vs Trance

andrewthomas

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ur just mad cuz Argentines cant play baseball...besides only shuffle board or curling is more a frustrating game than Soccer

Your declaring war my friend!!!

We're not mad that we cant play baseball,baseball is a sport that doesnt have NO PASSION at all besides id rather be running and being in shape then have my fat ass just standing for a freaking ball to be hit. :tongue:

lets break down what u are REALLY saying:

Originally posted by happyface

We're not mad that we cant play baseball

Translation: We suck...and We know We suck

baseball is a sport that doesnt have NO PASSION at all besides id rather be running and being in shape then have my fat ass just standing for a freaking ball to be hit

Translation: Baseball is too hard for us Argentines to play, so we have to settle for a sport that u run around in "coochie cutter" shorts and we kick a little ball around...we cant use our hands, b/c that actually would involved skill and more hand eye coordination...we fake injuries all the time to get the referee to use little yellow and red cards for penalties, so u know that we can NEVER hit a 95 mph fast ball with a wooden bat....

thanks for admitting it Leo...and all we had to do is read between the lines...:tongue:

Translation: Baseball is too hard for us Argentines to play, so we have to settle for a sport that u run around in "coochie cutter" shorts and we kick a little ball around...we cant use our hands, b/c that actually would involved skill and more hand eye coordination...we fake injuries all the time to get the referee to use little yellow and red cards for penalties, so u know that we can NEVER hit a 95 mph fast ball with a wooden bat....

thanks for admitting it Leo...and all we had to do is read between the lines...:tongue:

LMAO!

Oh no you didnt!! lmao

Baseball hmmmmmmmmm what can I say besides that just about any over weight guy can play it, example Cecil Fielder,Mo Vaugn,Kirby Puckit,David Wells, etc........Oh and juiced up also like Mark Maguire or how ever the fruck you spell it, Sammy Sosa,Frank Thomas, so what if your not talented or a lil soft, just rack up on roids or supplements. And you have to sit in the stands for like 5 hours like I said before NO PASSION. Where in soccer cuchi cutters like you said makes you more agile and it more comfi than wearing tight as pants and cups on you penis, its like soccer = freeballing and baseball=tighty whities.

And Matas I took you to a game in the Orange Bowl and you saw with your own eyes how we live it. Ive been to a baseball game and I fell asleep good thing I didnt pay for those tickets.

You want more boy? JUST BRING IT!!:tongue:

btw i would like to see a fat ass dive trying to get a ball out of the upper 90.........:laugh:

Whats wrong matas thinking to hard?:tongue:

Baseball hmmmmmmmmm what can I say besides that just about any over weight guy can play it, example Cecil Fielder,Mo Vaugn,Kirby Puckit,David Wells, etc........Oh and juiced up also like Mark Maguire or how ever the fruck you spell it, Sammy Sosa,Frank Thomas, so what if your not talented or a lil soft, just rack up on roids or supplements.

Translation: those guys are so huge and strong, no wonder they can hit the ball so far, they should be on World's Strongest Men not baseball...i love fat men, they turn me on example Cecil Fielder, Mo Vaughn, Kirby Puckett or my vanilla "bon bon" David Wells...my other Fav. sport (aka football) uses roids to enhance the already God given talent those huge sexy men have, glad to see baseball finally caught on...b/c the baseball players were getting too scrawny for my homo-sexual tastes

Where in soccer cuchi cutters like you said makes you more agile and it more comfi than wearing tight as pants and cups on you penis, its like soccer = freeballing and baseball=tighty whities.

Translation: the reason i love soccer is those sexy men running around with "coochie cutters"...they look so agile running around like sexy little African Gazelles with their long oily hair flapping in the wind...wearing tight pants is sexy, but not as sexy as my soccer players...Soccer= Freeballing (God i hope one of those sexy creatures balls falls out so i can mentally masturbate to them) and baseball= tightie whities (no chance of me seeing any baseball players balls if he slides...NO FUN!!!)

really?? damn Leo...u should really keep those feelings to urself...i will ask u this...if baseball is sooooo boring....and it takes no talent whatsoever....why is the most PAID sport??? yea, maybe i should try out for the Yankees....i need me a million dollar contract...BOLUDO!!!!!:tongue:

Translation: those guys are so huge and strong, no wonder they can hit the ball so far, they should be on World's Strongest Men not baseball...i love fat men, they turn me on example Cecil Fielder, Mo Vaughn, Kirby Puckett or my vanilla "bon bon" David Wells...my other Fav. sport (aka football) uses roids to enhance the already God given talent those huge sexy men have, glad to see baseball finally caught on...b/c the baseball players were getting too scrawny for my homo-sexual tastes

Translation: the reason i love soccer is those sexy men running around with "coochie cutters"...they look so agile running around like sexy little African Gazelles with their long oily hair flapping in the wind...wearing tight pants is sexy, but not as sexy as my soccer players...Soccer= Freeballing (God i hope one of those sexy creatures balls falls out so i can mentally masturbate to them) and baseball= tightie whities (no chance of me seeing any baseball players balls if he slides...NO FUN!!!)

really?? damn Leo...u should really keep those feelings to urself...i will ask u this...if baseball is sooooo boring....and it takes no talent whatsoever....why is the most PAID sport??? yea, maybe i should try out for the Yankees....i need me a million dollar contract...BOLUDO!!!!!:tongue:

Thats right Matas keep putting words in my mouth, lol. The truth hurts. Best paid sport? Thats something I would never understand,maybe for the reason thats its based here in the states,not like soccer thats everywhere especially all the money that flows in europe like Italy,England,Spain,Germany etc...even in Qatar where Batistuta is gonna get 8 million just for 2 yrs.

No more putting words in my mouth you got that boy?

:laugh:

Thats right Matas keep putting words in my mouth, lol. The truth hurts. Best paid sport? Thats something I would never understand,maybe for the reason thats its based here in the states,not like soccer thats everywhere especially all the money that flows in europe like Italy,England,Spain,Germany etc...even in Qatar where Batistuta is gonna get 8 million just for 2 yrs.

i am reading between the lines...dont flip the table on me...u said all of that...its in black and white...simple way of thinking...if they get paid alot of money...its for a reason!!! let me ask u another question...i bet u can go to any part of the world and ask a person do u know who the best soccer team in the world is and do u know who are the NY Yankees...and i am pretty sure, more people will say the Yankees....the truth does hurt....and ur still my friend...:tongue:

:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: this is too funny.

Que cojones decir que la pelota es aburrida, y en el soccer tienes que esperar dos horas para ver un goal..

i am reading between the lines...dont flip the table on me...u said all of that...its in black and white...simple way of thinking...if they get paid alot of money...its for a reason!!! let me ask u another question...i bet u can go to any part of the world and ask a person do u know who the best soccer team in the world is and do u know who are the NY Yankees...and i am pretty sure, more people will say the Yankees....the truth does hurt....and ur still my friend...:tongue:

LOL better be carefull where you say Yankee some ppl will try to kill you :(

Since soccer was established here like what 5 maybe 7 years ago I really dont watch soccer from U.S. cause its soooooooo boring maybe its cause the fans dont feel it, could be for the reason they were brought up watching and playing baseball their whole lives they are now bitter. Not like in soccer where you see ppl cry when they loose,fight when they see things different or if your from the opposite team,fans chanting and singing through out the games thats PASSION my friend not going to the ballpark and sit down for 5 hours and eat hotdogs all afternoon.

And yes your still my friend also but this could be a long war..........

;)

Not like in soccer where you see ppl cry when they loose,fight when they see things different or if your from the opposite team,fans chanting and singing through out the games thats PASSION my friend not going to the ballpark and sit down for 5 hours and eat hotdogs all afternoon.

uhhhh diff. countries maybe?? yea really good chanting and singing...u wanna type some of the lyrics of those songs? GROSERO!!!! btw, i have seen fans cry after world series losses and so do players...and how much more PASSIONATE can u get when fans attack umpires and 1st base coaches from opposing teams?? yup..happens in baseball (mostly in Chicago)...looks like isnt watching ESPN lately...:laugh:

Originally posted by ernextnation

:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: this is too funny.

Que cojones decir que la pelota es aburrida, y en el soccer tienes que esperar dos horas para ver un goal..

Dos horas para ver un gol? Dam you must be watching MLS,it beats waiting 4 to 5 hours to see if some fat ass can hit a ball.lol :laugh: I'll still come out and play baseball just to support the trance side' I'll be in the dugout drinking water and lots of it hehehehehehe.........