Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls: Do Guys With Hot Cars Seem More Attractive?

yarin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeg

yeah, i heard they stopped making cars in 2003, so you don't want to use up all your options now... ya know?

:)

I am just trying to say that i want to have some options left.

joeg!! if you keep being like that,i wont give you a ride in it.i am still little upset about the car forum thing.:D

Guys with hot cars don't impress me at all. What counts is what's REALLY in your pocket$. LOL :D

Seriously though, I have been into German cars since I was a teen.... and I happen to meet someone who is into the same likes now. Coincidence? Perhaps, but na...a nice car won't make or break a relationship with me. You know what I mean?;)

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i know any chic would rather that her boyfriend push an S-Class over a frickin' Geo! Hot cars make girls the take a second glance!

LMFAO... this thread only gets better. If you need a hot car in order to get that double-take... kid, that's just plain pathetic... :laugh: :laugh: :blown:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ou812

When did an Eclipse fall under the category of a "HOT" car.

An SL500 is a HOT car

A Viper GTS is a HOT car

Hell, even an H2 is a semi-hot car

An Eclispe is a girl's high school graduation gift.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No offense of course.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bmw, audi, mb, porsche = hot cars in addition to those as well...

Guest brwneydtrouble

To me hot cars are interesting ones......cars that not many people have. Not neccesarily expensive ones.

Also hot........BIKES. Might be shallow, but if I hear a bike coming in the distance, I WILL LOOK.

Guest brwneydtrouble

We (men and women) are by nature very visual people. What we wear, what we eat, our whole society is based on the visual aspect of EVERYTHING. So why is this such a touchy subject?? What is really messed up, is when we allow society to DICTATE what is supposed to be acceptable, instead of following our own hearts and desires.

THATS SAD.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

We (men and women) are by nature very visual people. What we wear, what we eat, our whole society is based on the visual aspect of EVERYTHING. So why is this such a touchy subject?? What is really messed up, is when we allow society to DICTATE what is supposed to be acceptable, instead of following our own hearts and desires.

THATS SAD.

The thing that makes this a touchy subject, is that anyone who believes this... basically believes that women are materialistic, money-grubbing whores who will be more interested in someone if he's behind the wheel of an expensive vehicle. That we like them b/c of their cars. That is what's pathetic about this question (well the fact that it was posed by an imposter is also pathetic, but that's another story).

BTW, I agree with you, a hot car is an original one, doesn't necessarily mean it cost a lot.