Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2fast 2furious

joeg

I thought the plot was more coherent than the first one.

Not to say it made it "better"... but whatever. It's like a carnival ride. You go to enjoy it, not to derive deeper meaning about life.

the REAL show was watching the shitballs out in the parking lot trying to make their 88 civic hatchbacks and stock 95 altimas [with green signals] do burnouts.

Must've done that for about 45 minutes while I helped locate the source of a vacuum leak under the wrx's hood. [we took my bud's car.]

of course, the cops were everywhere. It was like that scene in Gladiator where the slaves are waiting to get released into the arena and once the doors finally swing open, its absolute mayhem. Once we left that parking lot, it was open season.

Everybody trying to show off their brand new nitrous kits, bodykits, whatever kits... gettin' bagged and tagged by The Man...

while our little caravan of two Camaros and a heavily modded WRX cruises by at 2mph under the limit ;)

Aint no trophys for whoever gets the most points on their license.

Originally posted by cintron

Aint no trophys for whoever gets the most points on their license.

if there was, it shoulda been mailed to me already...

:D

i don't know, the first one was on one of the movie channels AGAIN after i got home tonight... and i almost wanted to watch that again... it just has that value of whenever you see it wanting to watch it... i don't know if the 2nd one will be like that...

what the hell were those fake things they were shooting at cars to short everything out??? i mean, wtf???

Originally posted by joeg

what the hell were those fake things they were shooting at cars to short everything out??? i mean, wtf???

It's actually a fairly good idea, maybe they actually exist in some top secret lab. However I must add that sending high voltage through the chassis of the car has an high risk of "disabling" the driver. Touch anything metallic in the car and you are fucked. But then again all cars these days are plastic so there isn't much to worry about. The idea make sense, but as of yet I don't know of any means of sustaining a high voltage capacitive discharge. Agreed it will cause the car to come to a halt, but it would never cause the driver to lose control and start driving like a fuckin moron.

OH well, any thoughts? :cool:

i just didnt think the cutting all over the place was nessecary when the lane in front of you was open.

guages blowing up

skylines flying over supras

and i never knew a eclipse was rear wheel drive

i went by the movies on opening night to see if i can get a ticket. sold out...

so to make fun of all the other people revving... i just revved mine...

i think i hit fuel cut a few times...