Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever break up with someone over a sexual issue/problem?

weyes

while thinking about the past, i wonder if any of you have done the same thing; i'm looking for some stories and/or input on this topic.

i broke up with the second important guy in my history because i lost my attraction to him. that came about simply because the guy couldn't kiss, for as long as we were together, no matter how much i tried to show him how i liked to do it (i'm not even gonna say "teach," although, in his case, that might actually be valid.). it went from disappointing to annoying to repulsive. looking back, i sometimes feel bad for breaking up with him, but, at the same time, if we weren't compatible on that level, we really weren't compatible in general.

here's another story, though, that i think's a little different. i have a friend who won't go out with a guy who won't go down on her right away. that's her number one requirement in bed. i can understand that being important to her, and i think that's valid, but, if a guy has reservations, yet is willing to work up to it, isn't what the relationship could become (both sexually speaking and not) worth the wait?

thoughts?

ok ok serious

A guy I was seeing for a few days a lil while ago just could not kiss. It wasn't like he was bad with his technique, he like inhaled my face. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever encountered, and yea ok the first few times im thinking, well maybe he is nervous but then it kept going on and on and it just was not worth it.

I don't think you have anything to feel bad about. If you don't have a strong sexual connection as well as that regular one, it won't work out.

Originally posted by weyes

i sometimes feel bad for breaking up with him, but, at the same time, if we weren't compatible on that level, we really weren't compatible in general.

get yours... don't feel bad...

i broke up with a girl because she was horrible in bed... i mean horrible... no rhythm... nothin... horrible...

my philosophy...

(kissing & dancing... if they can kiss and they can dance... sexually everthing will be cool... if they can't dance... run away)

developed because this girl could do niether...

it took me almost a year to break it off... just because i felt like... i must be some kinda slob to break up with this perfect girl, she did everything right, except in the bedroom... but it just got to the point that when i saw her, thats all i could think about...

anyway...

my point is... you can't feel bad about such things...

you have to know whats important to you...

when there is a problem in a relationship... and your partner would rather ignore it than get better at it or just can't get better at it... or makes stupid excuses as to why thier bad at it... the problem will just grow and grow... and if you can't let it go... you gotta let them go...

i just don't understand how someone could be a horrible kisser or whatever and not improve or want to... read a book, practice, do something...

did that make any sense... oh well...:laugh: :laugh:

**bad kissers beware**

fuckin whirlwind kissers...tounge spinners...jammers... face lickers.. droolers...

oh yeah...

and if the person has a tongue ring... don't pull on it with your tongue... it just snaps back into thier teeth... i hate that...:D

this guy i knew thought he was a sex god...he was terrible! he came three times in 20 minutes...had no clue were a clit was...i cant think about it anymore......oh it was horrible!!!! to this day i think about it it grosses me out...i dont feel bad about it though, he was trying to be something he was not...had he been honest with himself i could have taught him a few things.

Originally posted by weyes

i'm serious, people.