Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey clubkatty, question bout shagfest tonight

t0nythelover

werd, so i guess ill have to meet everyone at arc (which sux for me cuz theres no drinks there and youll already have had your sexy fun) damn, i missed every other shagyfest. damnit! this sux bigtime :mad::(:eek::mad: i was gonna show everyone my penis but i guess ill have to wait until next year.

Originally posted by clubkat

actually the very last time shaggy ended was towards 12-1. . .then everyone parted ways or did their afterparty thing....so u still can catch some action bebe...as long as u head out right after work ;)

haha omg ya ill head out in my security uniform...but seriously whats the dress code for tonight? i can probably head straight to the place after work. (but it would suck if my boss found my dildo on me haha) if ur not there at like 1130-12 im gonna have to give out spankings with...oh forget it

check your pm's in a sex....err.....sec.

Its a bar/lounge type gig so im pretty sure there isnt a dress code,...

oh and panties range from none, to boy shorts, to thongs, to g's, to edibles....lol. And yes the kitty is willing and ready to get pet tonight! :love: