Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Code last night

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by revaluation

Deep Dish tore the f*ckin roof off the place last night! Completely bangin with hardly any housey tracks....mostly pitched up prog house. Danced my friggin ass off...

one of my better nights, but I had to really try to ignore some of the people there...def not a buzz feel. the music was on though.

last night? you wrote this on Sunday. I guess you are still hammered. :laugh:

anyway, you know, the crowd is not as good as Buzz and it's not as bad as Glow, I put it in between, kinda sorta Space in Miami where you got your fare share of everything: dressed up people, the sunglasses, the regular club people, and if you looked well enough you could see people in shorts and some cargo pants.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by magic8ball

How could I have missed that one??!! Damnit! : (

gonna have you naked by the end of this song. yeah, i caught that one. pretty tight. im a man, and im not afriad to say this. i kinda like the guy's song and dance. anyway.....

great night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! two thumbs up, great holiday fun!!

kenn, moto, magic, mary, soy sauce, wait a minute.. duck sauce?? no, umm general tso?? nnnooo damn, teriaki thats it!! great meeting all of you friday night!!!!

everyone was bouncing around didnt really get to talk to any newbies in particular, there will be more nights :):):):)

fucking great seeing everyone else!!! its been a while, and even some old friends that dont post on here. the music was good, but ive got to go with jimi on the what the fuck was that bitch talking about for like a minute?? i liked how he brought in the next track though.

sorry me and runner couldnt preparty with you all, sorry we missed you ruth!!! we had to track down some skank trailer park bitch that hit and ran the runners car, while parked. anyway, buzzkill but we managed. thanks for the ride home jimi and sofa. :) maybe next time i'll pull an all nighter. thanks shady!! ;) im glad that when i walked out into the other rooms that they didnt have salsa and hip hop. we're getting there people. :):):) alright, i gabbed enough. lata.

Originally posted by jroo

gonna have you naked by the end of this song. yeah, i caught that one. pretty tight. im a man, and im not afriad to say this. i kinda like the guy's song and dance. anyway.....

great night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! two thumbs up, great holiday fun!!

kenn, moto, magic, mary, soy sauce, wait a minute.. duck sauce?? no, umm general tso?? nnnooo damn, teriaki thats it!! great meeting all of you friday night!!!!

everyone was bouncing around didnt really get to talk to any newbies in particular, there will be more nights :):):):)

fucking great seeing everyone else!!! its been a while, and even some old friends that dont post on here. the music was good, but ive got to go with jimi on the what the fuck was that bitch talking about for like a minute?? i liked how he brought in the next track though.

sorry me and runner couldnt preparty with you all, sorry we missed you ruth!!! we had to track down some skank trailer park bitch that hit and ran the runners car, while parked. anyway, buzzkill but we managed. thanks for the ride home jimi and sofa. :) maybe next time i'll pull an all nighter. thanks shady!! ;) im glad that when i walked out into the other rooms that they didnt have salsa and hip hop. we're getting there people. :):):) alright, i gabbed enough. lata.

damn, that taco bell sure hit the spot before our long journey back at 6am. but i cant believe they didnt have fucking orange hi-c, then they dont have mountain dew, so she trys to give me that makeshift orange moutain dew shit, so then i ask for the water, and she gives me the worst wattered down syrup mix for sprite i've ever tasted...seriously, how do you fuck up an order for WATER!!!

Well, it definitely felt like summer all over again pre-partying at ed's place. What'd I tell you Senor teriaki, just join in on the fun.Don't compete! Great to see ol and new faces. it was sorta weird seeing jimi out. it was sorta like seeing both mary n joseph but not. Where should I start. Deep dish. To be honest i liked Ali's set more than I did Sharam's. then again I left at 5:40 or so. I heard they kicked tail left n right around 6 and beyond. As for you Dan. Your shit fuckin' sucked. I knew I would be right!

-Sopha-

p.s.

Dan i'm only kidding. You did a great job keeping your set chugging along. I'm sure you would agree as well from looking at the enthusiastic crowd dancing during your set.

p.p.s

Kristen 1 and 2 I want you both. PM me so we can rendevous at some point....

If i hear ANYMORE justin timberlake remix's. I'm going to hurl chunks in the direction of the person responsible for causing such noise. Well, the deep house remix's of rock yer body is pretty good. The other's I dont' care for. Oh yeah, that scruff daddy remix is cut too. fuggin hate that sheeit.

Originally posted by revaluation

but I did hear "rock your body" (sk mix) twice....

ali played the sk vocal, sharam played the sk dub mix. hate to admit the beat kicks some serious ass. as for other trainspots. hm w

Great night! Def nice to be back in DC haingin with everyone! I thought the music was on and off...but Dan def had an awesome opening set!!! Great to see some familiar faces and meet some new peeps...moto & teriaki...had a great time dancin with u guys.

Thanks to Ed for the hospitality as always :) Ruth...great to see u babe!!

Originally posted by spinsaikel

p.p.s

Kristen 1 and 2 I want you both. PM me so we can rendevous at some point....

Thanks for the passes sopha :) We can rendevous anytime;)

Originally posted by merkie

Great night! Def nice to be back in DC haingin with everyone! I thought the music was on and off...but Dan def had an awesome opening set!!! Great to see some familiar faces and meet some new peeps...moto & teriaki...had a great time dancin with u guys.

Thanks to Ed for the hospitality as always :) Ruth...great to see u babe!!

Thanks for the passes sopha :) We can rendevous anytime;)

Send in those PM's w/love letter included. Please. Thanks. Bye

Todd resembled a drunk mogwai friday night. but we all know he wasn't drunk. I even saw him hang out with the "alternative" crowd for a bit. Giving hugs and what not. You're quite a huggo-saurus when:blown:

I've seen some :rofl: - induced perma-grins in my time, but I have to say Todd's was one of the best. :laugh:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I've seen some :rofl: - induced perma-grins in my time, but I have to say Todd's was one of the best. :laugh:

I'm not sure what the hell it was. i swear he was going slit eyed on us and "fast times at ridgmont high" smile. You were baked todd.

I'm not sure what the hell it was. i swear he was going slit eyed on us and "fast times at ridgmont high" smile. You were baked todd.

He was a bit of everything. On top of all that, he was fucked up and in a chatty mood so I kept getting earfucked with totally incoherent blabberings. :rolleyes: