Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Code last night

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lena1279

I had a great time at Deep Dish on Friday. I thought their set was pretty good compared to others I heard. It was nice seeing some of you that night even for just a sec. Hope to see you guys this weekend.

lol - I think I saw you that night for a few minutes...I was pretty lit, and might have sounded a bit incoherent. I did like your hat though! ;)

This is Krish, btw.

Yep, I'll probably be there at Buzz this Sat.

Gina - nice to see you too - only you didn't look like you were having that much fun when I saw you. Later on I did see you dancing!!! :)

Thanks cookie - I saw that pic last night.

Originally posted by lena1279

Gina - nice to see you too - only you didn't look like you were having that much fun when I saw you. Later on I did see you dancing!!! :)

yeah it was during one of the music lulls in the night. The music was alright. I've heard better sets by Deep Dish. They were up & down. But I was having a good time and I still love 'em :D

Not sure who asked about the vogue remix but I did hear that out on the patio. Maybe I read that on another board? :confused:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yeah it was during one of the music lulls in the night. The music was alright. I've heard better sets by Deep Dish. They were up & down. But I was having a good time and I still love 'em :D

Not sure who asked about the vogue remix but I did hear that out on the patio. Maybe I read that on another board? :confused:

I thought sharam's set was inconsistant. I really liked Ali's set though. I think I did hear the vogue sample in the main. But I do know that Danny T mastered that Vogue track. He played it backwards over a house beat new years eve. For the memorial day party he tossed the sample over a really percussive track. Delcious

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I though deep dish was good, but kept waiting to hear them take it to another level.

I think the vogue remix was mentioned on this board- I heard it inside around 3am maybe?

Hung out on thr patio later in the evening- around 4am, the DJ out there was playing some good stuff!

Originally posted by magyarcica

actually..... there's a line outside ONLY before 11pm since everyone wants free admission...... after 12 going in is a breeze.....

:D

it was great meeting most of you!!!!!

I DONT THINK I MET YOU

Originally posted by magyarcica

actually..... there's a line outside ONLY before 11pm since everyone wants free admission...... after 12 going in is a breeze.....

:D

it was great meeting most of you!!!!!

I don't think I met you either...but then memory wasn't exactly one of my strong points of the night!